Chapter 7.

-          It is really weird telling you this you know, I don't even know where to start!

-          Well, when did you meet Harry? Was it this school year?

We kept walking further, entering now in the woods but always on the track.

-          No, not at all. I have met Harry since the first year of middle school. What a fun fifth grade, that was. – I said sarcastically.

-          Ok, and did you like him right away?

I laughed.

-          God no, I hated that little prat! – he widened his eyes. - He kept pranking me and making me look like a fool in front of everybody.

-          Rose, you lost me. He pranked you, is that what you said?

-          Yeah! He always said that it wasn't on purpose and he later came to explain some things but every time I would fall with my butt in the ground, he was there; whenever I got hit by a ball, it was his ball; and when it comes to Halloween, well I was his favourite target.

-          Well I do admit that must have been awful, but yet again Rose, you do like this same boy so something made you change your opinion of him. Was it when he first asked you out?

I laughed again. Oh boy, this was going to be fun.

-          Dr. Wilson, Harry had the tendency to ask me out maybe 3 or 4 times every week! That's why I said he was always humiliating me. Because I was quite the nerd around there, and boys just didn't asked me out, so I strongly believed that he did it on purpose so I would feel a little bit more miserable.

-          Seems to me that you prefer to see the bad side out of everything. What age are we talking about?

-          Well I was 13 when he first asked me out, but I already loathed him way before that. You see, Harry was that kind of boy that besides being incredibly shifted and sneaky, always causing troubles, all the professors liked him because... well, that boy was quite charismatic. He was a pure gentleman to all the girls and therefore, they all had a crush on him. He was no idiot so he would date them all! You know, one week there was Julie, then for two weeks there was Amy. That boy had more game at the age of 12 then many others at my current age.

I looked up so I could see Dr.'s reaction. He had his eyes quite widened and when he noticed I was looking, he blinked really fast and cleared his throat.

-          I suppose I understand... then why don't you tell me when you started to feel differently about Harry?

I made him an ugly face.

-          It's just not that simple. I was in the middle before I even knew it had started!

He sigh, he then took his glasses and started cleaning them.

-          So why don't you tell me when he changed himself?

-          Weeeell, it wasn't that simple either! I mean he didn't completely changed, I mean I did fell in love for who he really was, I guess I just stopped being so judgemental and gave him a chance to, you know, change my opinion of him. But then again, I think it was a little before that even happen maybe I...

-          Please child, haven't you kids just went on a date, he gave you a goodnight kiss and you became each other sweet hearts?

He was looking at me quite exasperated and I had to control myself not to laugh at his face.

-          You poor man, you have no idea what you've gone into, do you?

 Hello everyone :) I'm lovely writer's best friend (Beatriiztorrees) and I'll posting her work while she's away. I hope you enjoy it because I really love this story. Thank you! Don't forget to vote and comment. Xoxo