Chapter 17.

Night of September 15th

I got to school just a little past 8 pm. I was angry and I was hoping I didn’t have to do rounds already that night. I got to the secretaries and there were this two women talking and eating their salads in Tupperware. I tried my best to be polite but they weren’t making it very easy since they kept scolding me about not being the best time to come to school since I should come either before dinner or after, “not right it the middle!” they said.

But I guess when I told him I wanted to become a Prefect they calmed down.

-          Oh that’s great dear! What did I told you Marie? – she said to the woman beside her. – Kids will start to list themselves, I just know it. – she smiled brightly at me. – Do you have any preferences at the schedule to the rounds? – she asked me.

-          Hum? Oh no, just put me in a good dorm, please. – I said honestly.

-          Oh of course, the first ones always got the best. You’ll have view to the mount behind our school.

Oh great, a mount.  

-          Thanks. Is the dining hall still opened? – I asked after giving her all the information she needed about me.

-          Yes it is, all until 9:30pm. – she said.

I nodded and she went on getting me the keys of my new dorm.

-          Here it is dear, you know how to get there right? Instead of turning right in the 3rd floor, you go on left and it’s right in the end of the corridor. – she said handing me the keys and my schedule. - You get to share a small living room with other prefect, I don’t know if you ever been there.

-          Actually no, last year I got almost the last dorm so I didn’t know the others were so fancy... – I was now regretting not listing myself earlier the year before.

-          Oh honey, you don’t know what you’ve been missing, it’s very cosy, it has a fireplace! – I was starting to think if she wasn’t mocking me, this was way too good. – I’ll just need you to sign here, and your mother she’ll have to sign this permeation paper too, ok?

I consented, said goodnight to the ladies, got my keys and got off. When I looked at the schedule I soon realized why they had given me the best dorm. I had to do rounds at Fridays and (for now, since there weren’t any more Prefects) Mondays! It’s just the worst. Friday I was actually counting on sleeping at home because it’s even lonelier in school since no one stays the night, and Monday is awful because there’s a bunch of hangover kids who don’t want to go home so their parents won’t catch them. This was ridiculous, how much can a girl take in one night?

When I got to my dorm: 14B, I opened the door and was surprised with what I saw. There it was this round room with a lit fireplace, a comfy dark red sofa ahead, a round big carpet that covered almost the entire room, two small bookcases, an actual armchair and a small table next to the entrance door. In front of me there were two wooden doors, exactly the same size. This was absolutely adorable; I just kept imagining how my room would be. I was about to open the door on the left when the one on the right opened.

And from the inside came a full naked (well not exactly naked since he was wearing a towel to cover his lower parts) Harry with his wet hair and singing some song from the 90’s.

-          What the hell are you doing!? – I screamed in shock.

Apparently I must have scared him deadly because he screamed as if I was some ghost.

-          What the fuck Rose!? Get out! – he said grabbing firmly his towel.

-          You get out, this is my dorm! – I said quite angrily.

-          No way! – he walked harshly to the entrance door and opened it showing me the plaque in it. – Dorm 14B, it’s mine.

-          No. – I showed him my keys with the key-ring. – It’s mine, see?

He closed the door behind him. He looked from my keys to me, then again to my keys and again to me. He started to laugh and when he stopped; he was with that grim smile of his and had a little of malice in his eyes.

-          Bloody hell, Rose. We’re going to be roommates.

Hiii guys, so I'm sorry this one is a little small but I promise the next one will be bigger. AGAIN pleaaaaase comment and vote.  I love you all <3