Chapter 18.

No, no, no, no, no. There was no way a girl can have this much bad karma! It’s just way too much.

-          What!? No, no! There is no way I’m sharing a... a dorm!, with you. Just no. – I said passing over the room.

-          Would you calm down Rose? – he said sitting in the armchair. – At best we’re going to be neighbours; we just have to share this lovely parlour.

-          Lord, no. No way. That is way too much. – I was beginning to panic. - And for God’s sake Harry, close your legs!

He did so.

-          You listen to me you little brat, you’re going downstairs and you’re going to demand another dorm! – I said pointing him my finger.

-          What? – he got up. – I was here first! And if I recall, you were the one who made me become a prefect so missy: suck it. – he said shoving it into my face.

-          Fine! You’re free of the bet. Just go to your little room, at home, with your play station and your porn collection. I don’t care!

And so I turned and entered for the first time in my room and there is no way I was going to abdicate of it. The roof had strong blocks of dark wood to the opposite of the floor which had light wood covering the whole thing. It had white curtains in the only window which actually had a pretty good view to that mount, covering a little bit of the moon. I put my bag in the bed that seemed so cosy, I just wanted to snuggle in it and never get out of it. I was opening my bag until I remembered Harry wasn’t some bloke who backs off easily.

-          You know what? Why won’t you go downstairs and change dorms? – he seemed so proud of himself for thinking about that.

He was now wearing a white t-shirt and some shorts.

-          Because I’m too tired, angry and missing the patience to do it now. – I said trying my best to stay calm. – And you’re the guy; if you were a real gentleman you would do us both a favour and get the hell out.

-          I would gladly do it for any other person with more manners than yourself; - he said coldly - Now I will forgive you because I’m betting you’re on PMS so let us just part as unlikely friends.

I rolled my eyes and before he got out of my room I said:

-          Don’t you think there is a very, very good reason for me to be this mad?

And just like that, he was pissed:

-          What the hell do you want from me, Rose?! What have I done this time, han? Forgive me if I’m not enough crafty to understand whatever little and insignificant thing that causes you to just become piss at me! – he yelled.

I grabbed tree books that were lying in my bag.

-          Why - I threw him a book – do you think that my whole world – and another – revolves around – and another – you!?

I was so angry at him; I just wished that last book had hit him in the head instead of in the shoulder.

He put his arms up and looked at me like a crazy lady.

-          You’re completely mental, Evans. – he said, and that kind of hurt me.

-          Get out. – I said firmly. The tears were coming.

He got out and closed the door behind him, I immediately locked it.

I ran to my bed and shoved my head in my soft pillow. I closed my eyes really harshly and the first image that popped into my head was my dad leaving. Oh great. I calmly opened my eyes again and the tears just started to flush way.