My Romeo💜

I was basically running.

Being in college, especially as a senior, made it hard to be with my famous boyfriend who was busy when I was free and free when I was busy.

I didn't help that I had a job and that my free time was consumed by that. I felt like I didn't have a boyfriend at all. But I did.

And I loved it.

I thought it over every day. It's what kept me smiling. What kept me happy and go lucky and upbeat. It's what kept me going. He's what kept me going.

I slipped into his apartment and ran around looking for him. I didn't have school today because of a needed teacher preparation day and I had a half shift today, early, when school should have started. I took that shift so that Thomas and I could have the whole day to ourselves.

Yeah. My famous boyfriend? Thomas Sangster. And man... I loved him. Sometimes I thought too much. But let's not think on that.

I didn't find him in the kitchen, living room, or out back. I checked the bedroom.

There he was. Laying down. Like a cute little 16-year-old. He seemed to have fallen asleep reading. A book was draped over his chest, face down, his hand laying over top it.

Stifling a laugh, I walked over to him and moved his hand gently away, taking the book and reading the cover.

Romeo and Juliet? Woah. That was my favorite Shakespeare play...

Now don't judge me. I was a drama geek, not a romance addict. I liked to act it out because it required so much emotion. My acting "school" put the the play on once every year so that I could be Juliet, since I missed out on so much with actual school and my job. I had the lines memorized by heart. In fact, the balcony scene was my favorite!

...Which is the page it was turned to.

Is this a coincidence or is this exactly what it looked like? Was he trying to memorize this scene?

I put the book down and silently crept back to him. I silently counted to three, letting my inner ten year old come out, and jumped on him when I thought "three."

"Ak!" He yelled. I rolled over on my back next to him, laughing my head off. I doubled over in the bed, rolling on my side so my back was to him. "What the bloody hell..." he cursed groggily, his voice strained with sleep and sexy as ever.

His surprise and sudden jerking movements as he looked around frantically, blinking hard and squinting, though, made me laugh harder. Everything seemed to click and he growled irritatedly and pulled me into him, biting playfully on my neck.

He knew I hated/loved that. I hated it because I had a history with bites on the neck and it wasn't pretty. Every boyfriend who was into love bites during sex or just in general had cheated on me. It was a specific pattern. He did it to prove a point, I guess. Yet, I still loved how it felt.

"Stop!" I barked. Then I wiggled because it tickled a little and felt good and I should be fighting it but I couldn't. Almost... didn't want to.

"Hm? That didn't sound very solid..." He blew on my neck and a shiver ran down my spine. "Love, you need to be more sure than that if you want me to stop."

Another shiver ran down my spine. His voice was husky and his accent made my body FEEL things. "What an extraordinarily sexy voice you have this fine evening," I purred flirtatiously.

He laughed shortly, teasingly. "I always have a sexy voice."

"Yes. But it's all husky and sleepy and...Sexier."