Stolen (Thomas)💜

Exhaustion was fed by boredom as both ate at me relentlessly. I sat in science and rubbed my face, trying to stay awake as well as rid myself of the stinging from my burning, heavy eyes. My hand fell, scooping up my pencil absentmindedly. I couldn't help but tap it and bounce my foot as my gaze zipped to the clock where time crawled by, almost as agonized as I was. Having ADHD is so hard!

Suddenly my eyes caught something. They fell on my long time crush, Thomas Sangster. The boy had gorgeous brown eyes and dark blond, shaggy hair and a heart melting grin. He was shy at first but once you got to know him he was absolutely amazing.

For just a second I'd thought that...

No. Never mind. I returned to my anxious waiting. Ten minutes. Eight. Seven and a half. I saw movement and my eyes flashed to where I'd thought I'd seen it. Back to Thomas. Huh. Had I been right? It seemed that Thomas was looking... At me?

Setting my jaw, I went to shake it off but that second his eyes locked on mine. Well then. I smiled pleasantly at him and his eyes went wide, his face reddening. Like he'd been caught.

Was he stealing looks at me? No way!

I looked at my hands, my eyebrows scrunched in thought. I bit my lip. It was no secret - at least to myself - that I was head over heels for Thomas. I'd liked him as long as I could remember knowing him. He was amazing and good looking and his smile made my stomach turn and his eyes made me dizzy. I'd sworn I was in love with him at one point, but the thought had terrified me so I'd simply settled on refusing to accept it.

Reflecting on this wonderful boy, I could help but think: Why was he looking at me?

Trying to find an answer to that question with any hint he would give me, I looked up at him again, still biting my lip, and met his eyes. He was openly staring at me. His legs shifted. The way he did that. It- it seemed like-

No. Way...

Blushing, I stopped biting my lip and kept my eyes glued to the board the rest of class. The bell rang after a second. Time had seemed to speed up in my happenings with Thomas. I rushed out of the room and to my locker. School wasn't over but it was lunch. I only had one class after this.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and pulled me into the closest room - a janitor's closet. Arms shot out to either side of me, trapping me. I stood very still. "Do you like me?" A voice demanded.

My eyes adjusted to the dim lighting after the bright hallways and I looked up into Thomas' eyes. My legs shook. I wasn't joking when I said that my knees got weak when I did that. Trying to cover the internal mess, I looked down, my eyebrows knitting as I attempted to focus. "Uh- why would you- when did I- what made you think- that's silly and- and-" I struggled to finish.

He leaned in, gently tilting my head up with one hand and then resting his lips on mine for a second. I stopped talking. "Do you like me?" He asked again, softer, barely even leaning back.

Too muddled mad shocked and overwhelmed to think or process, I simply told the truth. "Yes," I cracked out. Shit. Shut up!

"Good. That would have been embarrassing if you hadn't," he chuckled..

Mouth open in shock, my eyes found his again. "Why?"

He was smirking now. It was an insanely good look for him. "Because I kept looking at you in class. And I kissed you jut now," he listed slowly, his tone implying a sassy, duh. Maybe he had a point. It was pretty obvious.

But then it hit me. I gasped. "I knew it! I KNEW you were looking at me!" I gushed triumphantly, grinning. He laughed, his eyes slitting and face crinkling adorably. "Can I kiss you?" I whispered.

He smiled. "Yes." So I did. He smiled as he kissed me, bending his elbows a bit and tilting his head just a tad. Then I remembered something. I leaned back and he opened his eyes, looking at me in concern. He thought he'd done something wrong. He hadn't. I just wanted to tease.

Holding hard eye contact, I bit my lip, touching his chest through his t-shirt. I broke the mutual stare so that my eyes could look him up and down flirtatiously. "Damn," he whispered. I could feel his leg shift and I leaned my waist closer. Sure enough, there was a bump. I smirked triumphantly. "Oh. You wanna play like that, huh?" He challenged. His tone was almost dangerous, his smirk deeper now and the look in his eyes heavier.

A shock of fear shot through me as his eyes changed to a shade darker and his eyes hungrily scanned my body. He leaned his hips against mine until I was against the wall and he kissed my neck while his hands touched about my waistband. Suddenly they slipped just under it, tracing the top of my v-line with his long fingers. I gasped.

He moved hands to my wrists, pinning them above my head, and he grinned out hips together. My breath hitched. "Okay okay you win!" I gasped through breaths that were getting heavy.

He smirked. "That doesn't mean I'm done," he whispered against my skin.

A shiver ran down my spine. "Thomas, we're at school. And we just admitted our feelings for each other."

Ever being the gentlemen, he paused but didn't let go or make to really move away from me. "Tell me you haven't wanted me for months, because I know I've wanted you," he whispered, sounding agonized and just as breathless as I was.

My eyes closed. Okay, he had me there. "Thomas I've wanted you for years. But I don't want us to base our relationship off of sex," I added sternly, opening my eyes and finding his gaze. Holding it. The more I did it the easier it got. It made me feel powerful.

He let go and stopped for real, looking me in the eye. "If you're not ready I'm fine with that. But don't ever think I'm only here for sex. I heard it in your voice. It wavered. You think-" he shook his head. "You're right. Let's not."

I nodded. There was a sudden awkwardness. He still had a boner. We were still in a closet. Which seemed smaller and cramped and we appeared to be really close. All details of which distracted me very much...

A soft chuckle from him caught my attention and broke the tension. He smiled and took my hand and we slipped out of the closet slyly. We headed to lunch together, hand in hand, a lot on our minds, and smiles on our faces.

This... Was gonna be good.