Fell for you 💜 (Thomas)

Eyes trained, I moved through the hotel hallways, trying to find my room. My attention was diverted when I heard a loud noise. Yelling. Curious, I followed the noise until I turned a corner and froze. "Uh..." I drawled awkwardly.

Dylan O'Brien and Thomas Sangster looked at me, equally deer-in-the-headlights looking as they froze too. They were half way up the walls, back to back, arms looped around each other's, feet on the wall instead of the ground. "I, uh, I can explain," Dylan offered, trying not to laugh.

The second he spoke I broke out of my shock and busted up laughing. "Let me just- Oh my god." I shook my head and turned to leave.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Thomas asked, as if he was offended. The tone made me pause and turn to face them again, not leaving quite yet.

Half smirking, I raised an eyebrow. I knew these two because they were really good actors - something I myself aspired to be - but mostly because my sister was absolutely obsessed with them. In all her twelve year old glory. I was 22 and I thought they were idiots. Which rich kids got to be. I despised them. They were so care free, doing what they loved and getting millions of people drooling over them. They got attention. They got paid to either goof off or do play pretend...

Not that I didn't want to be an actress.

Maybe I was just jealous.

Shaking the thought away, I held onto my distaste. "You're... On the wall," I pointed out, not wanting to straight out say that I didn't like them. I don't know what they were really like when there were no cameras around to keep them in check. They could actually be as nice as they seemed, or they could be total douche bags who were full of themselves and super cocky. I didn't want to deal with a bunch of snowflake dickwads who felt they had to argue with me about how awesome they were.

There was a pause. "Oh. Right." Thomas and Dylan counted to three and jumped down, still falling on top of each other. I covered my mouth, unable to stop myself from softly giggling.

Thomas was up first, brushing off his shirt. "Hi," he greeted in the cutest way. I held firm, not giving in easy like other girls might. He didn't seem to know the difference.

"So, just pretend you didn't see that...?" Dylan asked, smiling sheepishly and ducking his head a tad awkwardly. Still fairly amused, I nodded.

Turning around I went to leave. "Wait!" I turned back. Thomas walked up to me. "What's your name?"

I sighed. "Y/n," I answered, holding my hand out politely.

The man stepped up to accept it. "You're beautiful." Thomas took my hand and kissed it. "And you have a pretty accent," he added.

My prior irritation was coming back as I raised an eyebrow and softly took my hand away. He looked surprised. I smirked. "Yes. I have an accent. Nice to meet you. I'll be off now. Toodle-loo."

The brunette sidled up next to me, his expression weird. "We can't let you go that easily! A beautiful girl like you? Come on!" Dylan flirted, flashing a smile.

Definitely irritated as my earlier intrigue and interest faded, I rolled my eyes. "Oh. Is that your girlfriend calling?" I asked rather nastily.

There was a pause as Dylan made a weird face. He tilted his head and I couldn't tell at all what he was thinking. "Why do you think I have a girlfriend?" He asked, smirking, probably thinking I would say he was hot.

My shoulders squared. "Because you're Dylan O'Brien. You've been dating Brit for... Four years now? About?" I shrugged.

He crossed his arms, matching my attitude. "You know this how?" He asked, still cocky.

Shrugging, I wondered why this mattered. "My sister blabs on and on about you. A lot." I paused. Great. "Don't let that go to your head."

Dylan seemed amused by the second statement. "Y/n, if I let every girl gushing over me go to my head-"

"You'd be exactly as you are," I commented sourly.

He looked offended. "What?"

Moving to explain, I rolled my eyes. Again. I was thoroughly over this. "You're both being obnoxiously cocky. Flashing grins and kissing hands, expecting me to melt. You know you're good looking and you use it to get what you want. You're not used getting a no. Well, read my lips. N. O." I spun around and went yet again to leave.

Irritation turned to anger as I felt someone tap my shoulder. Still not one to throw a bit fit and storm off, I turned. "Yes?"

Standing there was Thomas. "You're right. I apologize. My friend and  were just hyper and we let our silliness get to us. I'm not one to flirt so Dylan gets extra ridiculous when I do. Forgive him, he was pointing out that you knew us to tease, but wasn't genuinely interested in you. As you've said, he has a girlfriend - who he is dedicated to. As for myself, I got carried away too quickly. May I make it up to you?" He asked politely.

Oh. Well. I wasn't expecting that. His voice was gentle and soft and it caught me off guard. I raised an eyebrow. He was not being cocky or flirtatious anymore, just kind. Sighing, I shrugged. "How would you go about doing that?"

He tilted his head, a smile tugging at his lips as he fought to stay reserved and polite. "Dinner? Coffee? A movie?" He offered the options, tilting his hands, weighing them to me.

"Dinner would be fine," I found myself saying. What was I doing? I mean... He was cute. And actually really sweet. I really didn't want to be followed my cameras and crazy fan girls and deal with the crazy baggage that came with even going out on one date with a famous movie star.

He seemed to read my mind. "My house? That way we won't have to deal with..." He coughed. "Distractions."

Finally seeing the full charm that had other girls falling crazily, I smiled. "Sure. Why not?"

The blonde bowed jokingly and I chuckled, shaking my head. Dylan, on the other hand, had stepped away to leave the two of us alone and was now returning to pull Thomas away. "Thomas! Let's try it again! I think I know what we did wrong the first time!" Dylan called. I couldn't help it - I giggled.

Catching Thomas' attention, I popped my hip. "Don't fall this time?" I teasingly offered.

"I promise, I'll only fall for you," he agreed, winking.

Well damn. He really was charming, wasn't he? I blushed. "Cheesy." He gave a sheepish grin but I had to be honest. "I like it." He grinned and I rolled my eyes, my smile ruining the irritated attempt. "See you soon." Pulling my purse forward, I slipped out a gum wrapper and a pen, writing my number down and giving it to him. As he read it, I  finally walked away for real.

To my surprise, I was quite happy that I could feel his eyes on me all the way down the hall.