Giggles and Stutters (TBS)

Being interviewed was NOT what Thomas Sangster wanted to be doing today. On any other day he honestly wouldn't mind. Interviews could be very entertaining and fun. Today, though? No.

This fact was simply because he had a lunch date planned with Y/n Y/l/n that he was missing for this interview, and he would much rather spend time with her than be here. Yes, he liked her. Yes, they were adorable together. Yes, everyone shipped them and the entire world had decided that most certainly, yes, they were destined to be together. Yes, that was a lot of pressure.

No, they were not together...

Yet, most people would add.

As usual, him, Dylan O'Brien, and Will Poulter were together at this said interview, but what was unusual about it was the fact that Will and Dylan kept the interviewer plenty busy while Thomas more sat back and watched, laughing, and adding a statement or two here and there. He knew the fans would enjoy this but he really didn't want to be here.

"Daydreaming again, Tom?" Dylan asked jokingly.

"I wonder about who?" Will added and Thomas looked at both of them with a sharp warning look that screaming, Shut it.

Thomas shot a nervous smile at the interviewer. "So sorry," he apologized. "Did you ask me something?"

The interviewer waved her hand through the air, dismissing it. "Don't worry. I was just asking about what filming was like and such. Maybe you guys can tell me about your co-stars?" Thomas tried to pay attention now. Might as well make the best of it, if he was going to miss his lunch date with Y/n either way. "What was it like working with the cast?"

"Well everyone was really great," Thomas answered, smiling. "It didn't take long for us all to bond and get close and by now they all just feel like an extended part of my family. We have endless inside jokes and are having bonding moments left and right... They're all just a ton of fun and I honestly don't know what I would do without them. They're all my best friends and they fill up my days. I'm never bored." They all laughed.

"Anyone you're particularly close to?" The interviewer inquired. She was digging for something...

Thomas tilted his head, thinking. "I mean, I think Ki Hong, Dylan, Will and I spend the most time together off screen as a group. The three of them get into so much trouble and I feel like a need to tag along to make sure they don't get into too much trouble." Everyone busted up laughing. "But, one on one...?" The interviewer nodded. "I think it's more recent, actually. Y/n and I clicked so fast and we're definitely a duo. We work very well together."

The interviewer smirked. Oh no. She'd found what she'd been looking for. "And how is it, then, to work with Y/n?"

"That's a good one!" Will interjected, basically yelling he was laughing so hard.

"Yeah, Tommy, tell her about Y/n," Dylan added, smirking deeply. He touched his lips, watching Thomas, ready for the mess Thomas was about to become.

Indeed, he did become a mess too. "Um- well- I mean she's very-" Thomas closed his eyes, shaking his head. He was blushing horribly and laughing nervously. His hands pulled at his pants and rubbed the back of his neck and just overall nervously fidgeting with everything. "Um...."

The interviewer was soaking in his obvious giddy nervousness, but Dylan and Will were taking the opportunity to throw Thomas looks, chuckle, and all around say what they were thinking without actually SAYING it.