Old Friends New Lovers (Thomas)💜

A/n: I legit LOVE getting requests you guys!Thank you Kenzy-Kay for this request. I hope I make it as amazing as you guys deserve.

-five-

-five-

She was on the swings and all alone. The kids ran around her and laughed and joked and played, and she watched. She wanted a friend, but was too shy to talk to any of them. The bell rang and she went inside, sad that she was sitting alone. When the teacher asked everyone to partner up her shoulders sagged knowing she would get stuck with someone who didn't really want to be her partner. Probably an odd man out in an unevened number group of friends, or another loner like herself.

To her surprise someone tapped her shoulder before the teacher announced her forced partner. She looked up to see a boy with blonde hair and a goofy smile. "Hello," the boy said shyly. "Will you be my partner?"

She stared at the boy, shocked. "S-sure."

-seven-

I played with the new things on my face, wondering if I would ever get to take them off. Would I have to shower with them? Sleep would them? If I didn't, how would I see? I had glasses now, and they looked weird on me. Maybe it was because I was used to my face without them...

I went to school, worried about what people around me would say and do about my new glasses. Walking in I immediately saw my best friend, Thomas. We met two years ago, both horribly shy and awkward. I got out of the car and smiled to him. He smiled back and hugged me. I winked and made a small joke about how he still looked two and he rolled his eyes and shot back "you love me, four eyes." My eyes shot wide and I looked at him. His smile fell a bit as he realized he hurt me. "S-sorry. I didn't think that you w-would be- and I-"

I smiled weakly. "It's ok."

We changed the mood by heading inside, him motioning me in and following after me as I began walking. When he reached my side again, he said, "You're still pretty, if that's what you're worried about." He looked at me, a 'duh' look on his face.

Having indeed been worried about that and instantly feeling better, I laughed. "Whatever, Tom. Let's go." We headed to class, a weird look on Thomas' face that I didn't quite understand.

-ten-

"Why do you have to go?" I whined, pulling on his sleeve.

"I'm gonna be in a movie. You know how cool that is!" He asked, grinning back at me as a dragged behind him.

I shrugged. I knew I was killing his vibe and I felt a little bad about it. "I know... I just wish I could go with you..." I sighed, looking up from my spot on his bed that I changed as I lay down on my back while he packed.