Arguments (Thomas) 💜

A/n: this is inspired by a legit argument me and my friend had 😂 Well, sort of. This is dramatized of course.

-------

-Madison's POV-

We were walking around London, and I was astounded. I grabbed my best friend, Lara's, arm and shook her violently. "LARAAAA! WERE IN LONDON!"

"I know!" She laughed, brushing me off. She looked amused at my fan girling. I loved it here. I'd wanted to go here since I could remember. She on the other hand had been here before, and had spent most of us being here together teasing me. I was enjoying the back and forth thus far.

We went into a diner because we could and sat down in a window seat. We started chatting non stop about the things we'd seen and what we were going to do. "Man I love London...." I finished softly, content.

She smirked at me. "You only love it because Thomas Brodie-Sansgter was born and raised here," Lara teased.

I blushed really hard. "Shut up, I do not. I love London for Harry Potter, for the accents, for the-"

"Incredibly hot British actors with blond hair and adorable, contagious grins?" Lara said in an airy voice, fluttering her eyelashes. In a second she dropped the horrible impersonation of me and scowled, shoving a finger slightly into her mouth to make a gagging gesture.

"I did not say he was incredibly hot," I huffed.

"Hot, adorable, cute- insert keyboard smash here'" she imitated me once more and I blushed even more. "Same difference." She winked, the mood still light.

I decided to throw back some of my own teasing. "Says the girl who sees even a picture of the back of Dylan O'Brien's head, and she almost passed out," I shoot back quickly, smirking.

"That was one time! One time!" She defended immediately, holding up her pointer finger to enunciate her words. I laughed.

"It wasn't even him in real life!" I added.

"Well, it's different," she said, shrugging.

We both calmed down a bit and I sat back in my chair, raising an eyebrow and smiling as I crossed my arms over my chest. "Whys that?" I asked.

"Because Dylan O'Brien is better that Thomas Brodie-Sangster," she said simply.

My smile wiped off my face faster than a blink and I was left stunned and deeply offended, simply gaping at her. "What?" I seethed.

"You heard me." She smirked and mimicked my sitting back position.

I shot to my feet. "Not even!"

She seemed a little put off by my sudden rising anger, getting more defensive and training her face to be neutral. "Why not? Even you admitted that he's hotter."

I struggled for a second and then changed tactics. "There's a difference between what you feel for Dylan and what I feel for Thomas. You're a fan girl obsessed with his looks. I like Thomas because I admire his acting skills, not just because he's hot. Which he is," I added, huffing defensively.

Lara looked at me a second before she rolled her eyes, breath coming out of her nose and she sighed. "Sit down." She looked around and I finally remembered that we were in public. Whoops. She motioned me down.

I did and we stared away from each other, mad. As per usual, I caved first. I sighed and looked at her. "Are we seriously going to let two boys we don't even know get between our time in London?" I asked her, relaxing and letting my emotions settle a little, my guard lowering.