Famous(Thomas)💜

My best friend and I were walking down the street. I was going on and on about how absolutely the new Maze Runner movie was. "It wasn't as amazing as the book, obviously, but hey! They can't be like the books..." I continued, oblivious to the fact that she was on her phone, ignoring me. This was a constant thing. See, since I was young, I'd been dying to be an actress. When I'd watched Nanny McFee, I'd fallen in love with the movie. Later, a lot of other movies came up and I became obsessed with Thomas Sangster instead. He was my hero. He was a really good actor and I looked up to him completely.

I took a breath and stopped, realizing that she wasn't listening. I joked that I wished I had a friend who cared about Thomas as much as I did, but I wouldn't change it for the world. She was obsessed with Dylan O'Brian and didn't have much liking for Thomas at all.

Oh well. Her loss.

We were headed out to lunch and were walking there. We knew the way by heart as we went there every other day with each other without fail. So I day dreamed and she texted and we chilled in pleasant silence as only best friends could. Suddenly she stopped. I turned around and realized she's run into someone. "I'm sorry," the person said. I saw the back of him but he seemed familiar.

"Nah, it's my fault. No harm no-" She froze, her eyes having risen to the boy's face. Her eyes went wide and her mouth snapped shut.

I cocked an eyebrow and called her name. "What's the matter with you?" I asked, smacking her arm. She pointed.I looked over and it clicked together.

It was Dylan O'Brien.

"Um," he said. He'd been soft before but looked irritated now. He probably got this all the time. I could just imagine how irritating it must be.

"Sorry, excuse my friend," I apologized. "She's a big fan of yours," I smiled sheepishly.

He looked at me with surprise. "No problem," he said robotically. Someone walked up to us but I turned to my best friend, trying to get her to stop gawking.

"Have a nice day!" I called. Then my eyes locked on to the new person's. Holy. Fucking. Shit.

"Is everything okay, Dylan?" None other than Thomas Brodie-Sangster asked.

Don't fan girl. Chill out. Chill out. Lock it up. Chill the fuck out.

I took a deep breath and lowered my eyes to Dylan. "Nothing's wrong," he said, smirking, having noticed my second of panic when I saw Thomas. He was waiting for me to fan girl. So what? I can't be a fan without losing my head? Boys...

"We'll be going," I said, nodding to Dylan and then to Thomas. "Sorry she bumped into you. Again."

"What's your name?" Dylan asked. Thomas saw my friends face and noticed her eyes locked on Dylan and the situation clicked on his head. He looked at me with the same surprise Dylan had earlier. THEY BOTH ARE SURPRISED IM NOT FREAKING OUT?!

Either they're cocky or just so used to girls fawning this is weird. Well, time to bring them down a notch and prove that girls are strong too. "That's for me to know, and you to not," I said sassily. I gave up trying to push her and snagged her arm, pulling her away. I put her in her car and snapped my fingers in front of her face until she was out of it. "Go home. We can do dinner tonight," I told her. She nodded silently and drove off, embarrassed by her break down. I leaned against my car next to hers and took a deep breath. I covered my mouth and squealed into my sleeve. Then I stopped. "Okay. I'm good now," I told myself. I shook myself off and decided that I was okay.

"Are you?"

I spun around. I closed my eyes in resignation once I saw who was there. "You saw- and I-" I sighed.