Star Wars...? (Thomas) 💜

Warning: Sex. Can't say I didn't warn you. 😏

-

Excited, I jumped onto my couch and snuggled into my blanket, swiftly turning the tv on. Right as the beginning was playing my doorbell rang and I had to hold back a groan. "NO ONE IS HOME! GO AWAY!"

"Love? That's so lame."

Huffing to myself, I rolled my eyes though he couldn't see me. "GO AWAY THOMAS IM BUSY." Not that I did't love my boyfriend and his voice and company... but tonight I was reserved.

He unlocked the door with his spare key - he always knocks for politeness - and busted the door open. "Where is he?" He demanded, looking around frantically.

Distracted by the movie I simply ignored him, though I would have busted up laughing other wise. "On the screen. Shut up! It's..." Began reading the words as they rolled up.

He relax in realization, though I knew that simply because I knew him rather than because I saw him do so. "Oh. Just Star Wars."

A harsh scoff escaped me, more distracted than irritated. "Why would I cheat on you? Like, being with you? There's no one better..." I rolled my eyes, being cute as fuck without even meaning to. I was too focused on the movie.

Thomas huffed, moving closer. "Star Wars should be a person. You're cheating on me with that. Tonight was date night!"

My shoulder moved a bit in a small shrug. "Well shuck," I replied, snapping my fingers sarcastically.

He let out a barking laugh from behind me. "GLADER slang? Really?"

A sigh slipped past my lips. "Shut up. It's starting."

Thomas laughed softly this time, knowing I was obsessed with Star Wars, and grabbed a blanket of his own, sitting next to me. After a second, he looked over. "Darling," he mumbled in a husky voice, as Luke and Obi Won met for the first time.

"Sh. You can't distract me with your overly sexy voice."

He chuckled. It wasn't that he didn't like Star Wars. He was just horny. I could tell. "Looooove!" He whined, even sexier, biting his lip and pulling on the bottom of my shirt.

Shit... "Sh!" I repeated, getting distracted from the movie.

Finally he started kissing my neck. I successfully ignored it, picturing someone disgusting as I couldn't see him. But just barely. He slipped his right hand under my shirt and his left into my pants, massaging me through my bra and panties. "Tom. Stop," I moaned, my eyes fluttering as I blinked and tried to keep ignoring him.

Thomas chuckled, his breath falling against my skin and leaving goosebumps. "That didn't sound very legit..." He began rubbing me harder. I gasped.

My head fell back. "B-babe," I stuttered.

"Han will not take your attention more than I will," he growled.

Sexy. As fuck. I finally reached for the remote and paused the movie. Now I was horny. Ugh. "I just stopped Star Wars for you. You better make this the best sex we've ever had."

He smiled evily, pulling me to my feet after standing and slowly leading me to the bedroom. He pushed me on the bed after first taking my shirt off and then his own. He looked down at me hungrily. "Bloody hell..."

I smirked, opening my knees. "Well?"

Thomas knelt down and looked at me, meeting my eyes. He slowly - ever so slowly - unzipped my pants and then even more slowly unbuttoned them. He ripped off my pants in one motion and hovered over my panties. And just... Hovered. I bit my lip, knowing he wanted me to react. I wouldn't. I refused. In his own anticipation he slipped off my underwear and again paused over my core. His breath tickled my skin and this made me buck my hips after shifting my weight so that I was laying on my elbows. He smirked, standing again to slip my bra off.