Mirror, Mirror

*warning: this one shot contains scenes of sexuality that's not considered appropriate for youngsters. Don't say I didn't warn you*

Magnus couldn't tear his eyes away from Alec as the Nephilim took off his shirt and stretched. Of course, for a 23 year old, he had a ridiculously good looking body; muscular in all the right places, pale skin that was amazingly smooth to touch, and scars that didn't make him imperfect, but even more perfect than he already was.

"Are you coming to bed with me then?" Alec tossed his shirt in the hamper, which Magnus still couldn't understand why. He could snap his fingers and have the laundry done in seconds, but Alec insisted on doing it the old fashioned way with a washer and dryer.

"Of course. Lead the way. You know how to get to the bedroom...." Magnus smirked and winked, causing Alec to blush a deep red. He followed him to the bedroom, where the theme today was Victorian (Magnus' favorite era). The bed was a large canopy, with drapes hanging on all four sides of the bed, four large pillows at the top of the headboard, and silk blankets that slid right under your touch. Magnus couldn't ask for a more comfortable bed.

"I'm exhausted. Jace had me running ragged today trying to track down a Raum demon. Turns out, I wasn't even anywhere near it. Jace was," Alec unbuttoned his jeans and slid them off. "Jace can be a real idiot sometimes. I love him like a brother, but he's an idiot."

Magnus gazed at Alec, who was just standing in his black boxers stretching and working out the kinks in his body. "Want a massage? I've been told I have magic fingers. No joke intended."

Alec looked over his shoulder at him, smirking. "Seriously? How long have you been wanting to say that?"

"A very long time. It's on my list of Things to Say to Alexander."

Alec chuckled. "Sure. I'd love a massage. My back is killing me." He crawled into bed, laying on his stomach and resting his head on his hands. "Iratzes are pointless sometimes. Something as simple as this can be cured with a hot bath or-"

"A hot warlock?" Magnus rubbed his fingers down Alec's back, feeling him chuckle under them.

"I was going to say a massage, but your way works too," Alec closed his eyes and relaxed, allowing Magnus' fingers to work their magic.

Magnus dug his fingers into the muscles of Alec's back, resulting in a deep groan coming from Alec. Magnus froze, goosebumps covering his skin. He did it again, and Alec groaned.

"Don't do that...." Magnus hissed.

"Don't do-" Alec moaned as Magnus dug his fingers into his shoulders. "Don't do what?"

Magnus leaned into Alec's ear. "That. Moaning. It drives me crazy. Especially when you do it."

Alec moaned again just for kicks, but was surprised when Magnus flipped him over on his back and stared down at him with cat eyes.

"What did I just say to you? You never listen, Alexander. You never do...." Magnus purred and slowly sucked on Alec's neck, right on his Deflect rune. He smirked as the Shadowhunter groaned and arched back on the bed in pure pleasure, sending a thrill of delight down Magnus' back. "Do you like that?"

Alec nodded. "Yes," he replied. "I do."

"Better than a massage?" Magnus grinned as Alec lost himself under his touch. His fingers moved through Alec's hair, down his cheekbones, tracing his jawline, over his Adam's apple and finally stopping at his collarbones. "Hmm. Should I continue?"

Alec had his eyes closed, but his body was trembling with excitement. "Y-yes. Please."

Magnus licked his lips, obviously pleased that Alec had wanted more. He wasn't quite sure who was enjoying themselves more; him or Alec? He couldn't tell. He was too enthralled with the Shadowhunter's body.

Magnus leaned down and kissed Alec's collarbone, moving his lips down over his chest. The boy's nipples were erect in excitement, so he continued his journey down his body. His abdomen was rigid and quivering with each movement Magnus made with his lips and it wasn't long before he found himself at the waistband of Alec's boxers.

"Oh my. Seems we hit a roadblock," Magnus winked. "Whatever shall we do?"

Alec groaned. "Look. If you're going to take them off, then just take them off. Don't waste time talking about it."

Magnus rolled his eyes. "Bossy...." Before he could reach for the waistband, an idea popped into his head. "Why don't we make this interesting? Spice things up a little bit?"

Alec raised an eyebrow and sat up on his elbows. "Okay....depends. What do you have in mind?"

Magnus snapped his fingers and a mirror appeared above the bed. "This spicy enough for you?"

Alec looked up at his reflection. "Oh. Now I can see why everyone keeps giving me combs for my birthday. Why didn't you tell me my hair was a mess?"

Magnus kissed him. "Because you don't care about your looks and I love that about you. Now hush....watch your reflection."

"Uh, why?" Alec let himself be pushed back down to the bed and he stared up at his reflection. The glass shimmered and rippled like water before the reflection began to change. He was now floating in beautiful blue water. Magnus was still on top of him, his clothes now off (he was stark naked, which wasn't unusual for Alec).

"Magnus. The water is so pretty....so blue....." Alec whispered as Magnus kissed his chest.

"Is that what you see? Water? Huh. Interesting. I always took you for a jungle type of guy." Magnus slipped Alec's boxers off. "The mirror is meant to relax you. It's like the magical version of a mundane's nature sounds. Instead of hearing it, you can see it. Relaxing, isn't it?"

Alec nodded, watching a small bird land on a rock beside him. "Oh, Raziel.....Magnus, I'm close...."

Magnus smirked and moved his hands faster. "Relax, Alec. Look at your reflection. Watch what I'm doing...."

That's when Alec really did listen. He looked at his reflection and at what Magnus was doing. He saw blue flames crackling out of the warlock's fingers, and he almost jumped in fright.

"Are you setting fire to my-"

"No. It's not fire. It's heat. Stimulating heat. And I-" He was cut off by Alec's loud moan. "And I think it might've worked. That's the first time I've ever tried that. There's a first for everything, I suppose."

Alec came down from his orgasm and sighed heavily. "I'd say. Wow. Um....that was nice."

Magnus snorted. "Just nice? That's it?"

"I don't know how else to describe it....I'm kind of left speechless."

Magnus shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I'll take that as a compliment. Speechless can be a good thing sometimes, right?"

Alec nodded, smiling as Magnus kissed him and made the mirror disappear. "What do you see when you look in the mirror?"

Magnus was slipping under the silk sheets as Alec spoke. "Hmm? What did you say?"

"I said what do you see when you look in the mirror?"

Magnus suddenly turned red in the face. "Oh, you don't want to know that-"

"Magnus."

"Fine. I see you.....with nothing but a leaf over your personal area. You're posing-"

"Okay. I've heard enough. Don't need to know your....weird fantasies," Alec was the one red in the face now as he cleared his throat to try and distract himself from the awkwardness in the air. "So that's the first time you've ever used the mirror?"

"On myself, no. I've used it many times with....other lovers. But none of them were as important as you. This time around, it means so much more."

Alec smiled, gripping Magnus' hair and kissing him. "What do you say we swap positions?"

Magnus grinned. "Ooh, Alexander. Kinky. Did you put that kind of rune on yourself earlier? Because I like the way you think."

Alec flipped Magnus onto his back and positioned himself on top of him. "There's no such thing as a Kinky rune, Magnus. Now hush....and watch your reflection."