The Birthday Suit

Mild smut ahead so if you're uncomfortable don't read this chapter. If you like smut then this is for you

Magnus took a seat on the couch as instructed. Before this, he and Alec were having a slice of cake that Isabelle had bought at a pastry shop in Brooklyn. Chocolate, which was Magnus' favorite. He had this every year during his birthday.

"Izzy helped me out with this so I know you won't be disappointed," Alec came back out into the living room with an iPod dock in one hand and his phone in the other. "At least I hope you won't be disappointed..."

"Nothing you do will ever disappoint me, Alexander. I'm actually really excited to see what you're going to do. You've been secretive for the past week and it's been driving me insane," said Magnus. He watched Alec set up with an amused expression on his face. "Do you need any help over there?"

Alec grumbled under his breath. "No. I'm fine. I got it." When the dock was set up, he straightened his back and turned to face Magnus. "Izzy told me that this would be a good idea so I agreed to go along with it."

Magnus raised an eyebrow. "Well this should be interesting. So this was all Isabelle's idea? Or did you have something to do with it too?"

Alec beamed. "I did most of the work. She just guided me in the right direction."

He hit the Play button and a slow, seductive song started playing. Magnus almost lost his breath as Alec turned around with a wicked smirk on his face. What the hell was going on?

"You know what a birthday suit is, right?" Alec whispered in a voice so low that Magnus felt it vibrating in his chest.

"......do you?" Magnus croaked. Alec had proceeded to reach behind the collar of his shirt and slowly (and painfully) take off his shirt. The hem rose so slowly that Magnus wanted to reach over and rip off Alec's shirt. He actually did reach out with his hands at one point, but Alec caught his wrists and shook his head.

"No touching," he said. "Just watch."

Magnus wanted to scream. How could he just sit there and watch his boyfriend strip without feeling his muscles as they flexed in all the right places? He had to shove a fist in his mouth to keep from groaning as Alec tossed his shirt to the side and rather brazenly placed a knee on either side of Magnus' hips on the couch and leaned into his ear to whisper.

"I thought it'd be a good idea to give you a little show for your birthday," Alec whispered in his ear.

Magnus bit his lip to keep from moaning. "Yeah? I do love a good show-" His breath hitched before he could finish his sentence. Alec had pressed his lips to the soft skin just below his jaw and began to suck ever so gently there. "Oh, fuck. Alec....you're going to be the death of me. I may just die on my birthday. That's poetic yet tragic."

Alec placed a long finger on the warlock's lip. "No talking either. Just watch me."

Alec got back to his feet and worked on taking off his belt. The material slid out of his belt loops with ease, clattering to the floor with a thump. As he went to unbutton his pants, Magnus felt an all too familiar feeling bloom down south. Seeing Alec being so bold and confident....it was hot. The way he smirked and bit his lip as the button to his fly popped open, making just a loud enough noise for Magnus to hear.

The zipper was next. Oh, the damn zipper. Magnus wanted to be the one to unzip those pants and take them off Alec but he was ordered to just watch and not touch. Screw orders. He was going in for a feel.

"Ah," Alec slapped his hand away. "What did I just say to you?"

"Alec," Magnus whined. "You don't understand. I have to....I need to...."

"You need to just sit back and watch the show," Alec slipped out of his pants, revealing to Magnus that he had gone commando underneath them.

Magnus would never get tired of seeing Alec naked. Just months before, Alec couldn't even take his shirt off in front of him because he was so self-conscious of his body. Now he stripped down naked like it was nobody's business. Magnus couldn't be more proud of how far Alec's come since they began to date.

If there was a word to describe Alec's manhood, Magnus was unable to find the right word for it. Alec wasn't shy in length by no means; the warlock had a difficult time trying to focus on Alec's face rather than the half raised flag that was just feet away from him.

"Do you like what you see?" Alec's voice was deep and raspy when he spoke. He was obviously feeling the same thing Magnus was: he wanted to be touched just as bad as Magnus wanted to touch him.

"Uh...." Magnus swallowed hard. "Yeah. I do. More than I should, honestly." Magnus wiped the sweat that was collecting on his forehead. When did it get so hot in here? Did someone turn up the heat?

"I figured you would. Isabelle said birthday suits mean a lot more when they're for someone you care about. I care about you," Alec climbed back into the same position he was earlier, knee resting on either side of Magnus' hips. "Enjoying your birthday so far?"

Magnus let out a shaky breath. "You know that birthday suit is just a term for nakedness, right? It doesn't actually mean a birthday."

Alec sucked on his collarbone. "Shut up. Here I planned all this just for you and you have to go and correct me on the terminology. Can't you just enjoy it? This is a huge step for me. I never strip down just for fun. Never."

Magnus nodded in understanding. "I'm sorry. I know this is pretty big for you-no puns towards Alec junior down there," Magnus laughed as Alec flushed red in the face. "I appreciate this so much. I've never had someone willingly strip on my birthday. Only if I paid them to."

Alec smiled warmly. "If you're still up for the rest of the show, I planned a little thing where you lick icing off my abs."

Magnus wheezed with laughter. "Oh, Alexander. You're golden. You pulled out all the tricks, didn't you?" He leaned up and kissed the Shadowhunter on the lips. "This is the best birthday ever. Thank you."

"You're welcome," Alec smiled. "Happy birthday, Magnus. Think you still got room for more cake?"

Magnus grinned. "Of course. My favorite flavor of cake is Shadowhunter, and I plan on eating a huge piece of it too."