More Interruptions

Got this idea from @littleemominion and I thought it was too good not to write about. This a second part to "Interruptions". Short but absolutely brilliant, if I do say so myself. Happy reading!

"Now take off your shirt. That's right. Just like that."

Clary snickered as Jace peeled off his shirt and tossed it into the corner. When Jace flexed and made weird faces, she laughed even more.

"What's so funny? I'm trying to flex and be serious here but you're laughing at me. I feel like a fool," Jace said as he flexed even more. "Ow. Popped an ab."

"I'm laughing because you are a fool," Clary giggled, "and I love you for it. Even when you flex like you're straining to take a dump."

Jace ceased flexing when she said this. "Fine. I won't flex. I'll give you the benefit of just gazing wondrously and dreaming about what this hot body feels like-"

"Get in bed, dummy!" Laughing so hard she couldn't breathe, Clary pulled Jace down into the bed with her. He landed with a hard thud above her. "I can't believe Magnus let us stay at his place while he and Alec went to Paris for the week."

"Yeah. Hard to believe they have so much faith in us, huh?" With a playful snarl, Jace buried his face into the side of Clary's neck, prompting her to squeal and playfully slap him on the bare shoulder. "When you stop and think about it, I could throw a party. Magnus would never know."

"I think Magnus would know if you threw a party or not, Jace." Clary brushed a stray strand of blonde hair from his face. "The mess it would leave behind won't exactly go unnoticed."

Jace huffed. "Well it's not like he can't do his weird hand thing," Jace waved his arms and hands around like how Magnus did when he performed magic, "and clean it up in a heartbeat!"

Clary smirked. "You do a good impression of him."

"You think so?" Jace beamed. "It's a talent. It really is. I'm surprised I haven't been approached by a talent agency yet."

This made Clary giggle and encouraged Jace to dive in to kiss her collarbone. When spoke again, she was breathless. "You don't think we're going to get caught, do you?"

"What makes you say that," Jace asked, his voice muffled as he continued to kiss Clary's skin.

"I don't know. I got this weird feeling in my stomach. It's making me feel queasy."

Jace moved away to look down at her. "That's just the thrill and excitement of getting caught that you're feeling. It's fine. We're fine. In fact, we're better than fine....."

He leaned down again and gently began to kiss Clary on the lips. She moaned into his mouth and arched her back. It was when Jace moved his hands up to her bra straps did the bedroom door burst open and Alec barged in.

"DID YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULDN'T JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET REVENGE FOR THE TIME YOU BARGED IN WHEN MAGNUS AND I WERE IN BED?!" He banged two pots together, the noise making both Clary and Jace yell. Clary covered her chest with the blankets.

"Dammit, Alec?! What the fuck?!" Jace grabbed his jeans off the floor, sliding them on with haste.

"Like I said. This is payback for walking in on me when I was with Magnus. Doesn't feel very good, does it?" Alec slammed the pots together once more. "Consider this a warning. Next time you feel like barging in, at least knock before you enter the room. God only knows what the other person," he glared at Jace, "or people are doing in there."

Jace saluted him with a hand. "Warning is duly noted. I'll remember that for next time I feel disrupting sexy time."

Alec shot him one final look before leaving the room and slamming the door behind him.

Jace grumbled and swore under his breath. "I suddenly lost the interest in making you scream my name."

"Yeah....I'm just going to go to bed. I'm tired anyway...." Clary flicked off the lamp beside her. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight. Should I lock the door just in case?" Jace asked. Clary didn't answer. "Clary? Clare bear? Yes or no?"