Everyday

Inspired by Ariana Grande's song "Everyday" which I strongly believe is a Malec song.

Alec pushed Magnus roughly up against the wall with a hunger that was normally reserved for when he itched to fight demons. He wasn't even sure how they managed to get themselves in this position. Not that Alec cared. He was quite  enjoying himself.

When Magnus moaned under his lips, this made Alec only want to bury his face into the warlock's neck even more. Dipping his head and lowering his mouth, he found himself leaving warm, wet kisses just below Magnus' jawline where the skin was soft and sensitive to the touch. This was one of his favorite places to kiss his boyfriend.

There was a moment where Alec realized that he was in a position of power. Magnus was pretty much putty against the wall, gasping and moaning as Alec worked his lips along his skin. This simple reaction made the Shadowhunter smirk; he felt more powerful than the High Warlock of Brooklyn at the moment.

"Alec....." Magnus tilted his head to the side and gasped. "Where did you learn to do this?"

Alec kissed along a vein in Magnus' neck. "I'm multi-talented. Shadowhunter by day, amazing kisser by night."

Magnus was about to comment when Alec sucked on his collarbone, making him groan in pleasure. "Oh yes. Right there. Mmmm....."

Magnus Bane's neck was attractive. Long and smooth to the touch, Alec couldn't get his lips off of it. The more he kissed it, the more he wanted to do with it. Kiss, bite, mark. Make it his territory. His skin tasted so good and Alec couldn't get his mouth off of it even if he tried. To make Magnus moan even more, he slowly dragged tongue over the expanse of golden skin and sunk his teeth into it. He sunk his nose against Magnus' Adam's apple, gripping the warlock's hips even tighter as he continued to pin him to the wall.

Magnus, on the other hand, also couldn't get enough of Alec's mouth on his skin. He was very much aware of the fact that the Shadowhunter was a bit inexperienced at the whole relationship thing, but he'd be damned if Alec didn't have one hell of a talented mouth. That mouth worked miracles on him; it somehow knew all of his weak spots on his body and when they found them, he was sent spiralling into a state of insanity as that mouth sucked, kissed and bit him. He didn't even want to think about the way Alec's tongue circled his skin. It would drive him over the edge.

Magnus whined. "Alec. Please. Just-"

Alec smirked as the words were lost in Magnus' throat. "Just what? You have to tell me what you want, Magnus. I can't read minds...."

Magnus sighed as Alec pressed his sexy mouth against his skin again. He felt the Shadowhunter pressing in closer, fingertips that were gripping his hips growing tighter and more desparate as they gripped the hem of his shirt and clawed at the skin just above his hipbone.

"What do you say we take this to somewhere more comfortable and can be less clothed?" Magnus finally managed to breathe out. His voice didn't quite sound like his own. It was raspy and cracked slightly as he spoke.

"Right. Good idea," Alec said with his lips still connected to Magnus' skin, "I forgot there was even a bedroom here."

"Did you honestly forget or did you just enjoy pinning me to the wall instead?" Magnus grinned as Alec scowled. He yelped as the Shadowhunter bit his neck. "Hey! You're not a vampire! No biting!"

Alec didn't listen. Instead, he stumbled among backwards towards the bedroom. Once there, he turned so that Magnus was back on to the bed and pushed him down on top of it. The warlock looked a bit surprised at this sudden turn of events; Alec wasn't really one to take control in the bedroom.