*~NEW BOOK~*

Hey. It's the author again. I know this story is completed (as I've said many times before) but I want to tell you about a cool new story I've been working on.

Since my fanfics are on hold for a while, I wanted to start taking my writing career seriously and write an original book that I've been trying to find the time to work on. Since I now have the time, I want to share it with you.

The story is called "Paired With The Potterhead."

We've all been bullied in school. Some of us have been lucky enough to find something that keeps us sane during these hard times and I wanted to write a story about pouring your heart and soul into something and have people step all over you for being dedicated to something that not everyone likes. Nora Lovegood, one of the main characters, is the very essence of that dedication.

The story is told in the point of view of Laney Rubia, a sarcastic 17 year old who loves food and punk music. She's paired up with the least popular girl in school for an English project and she's not too pleased about. But as she comes to find out, Nora is actually a really nice girl who loves to read and make others happy. The two start off as friends first before they begin to develop feelings for one another. Then tragedy strikes.

I wanted to write this story and give it a moral. The moral behind this story is that you're allowed to pour your heart and soul into something you love. If it makes you happy, who cares what other people think. That's the meaning I wanted to give this story and I hope readers will be able to relate to something or another as they read each chapter and experience Laney and Nora's journey.

The link to my book will be posted below for your enjoyment. Please give it a read and a vote if you enjoyed it. Comments are also very much appreciated. As for my fanfics, I'll post a little one shot every now and then to keep the Malec fans busy but most of my focus will be on my book for the next little while.

Here is the link to Paired With The Potterhead:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/64147231

Thank you so much ❤️
Kersten