Interruptions

What happens when your brother is rooming with your warlock boyfriend? Alec finds out the hard way.

A low moan escaped Alec's mouth. Magnus had a wonderful and magical mouth and the more it moved across his skin, the louder he moaned.

"Shhh. Jace is in the next room," Magnus giggled. "He doesn't need to know what we're doing."

"Screw Jace," Alec arched his back as Magnus bit his nipple, "I didn't want him here anyway. He just made himself at home pretty much."

"Eh. I don't mind. I'm not home most of the time anyway so it's not like I see him everyday-" He cringed as Alec yelped in response to getting his neck bit. "But I would do wish you'd keep it down a little, Alexander. As much as I love a vocal lover, our roommate would beg to differ."

"I'm sorry. I'm just new to all this....nipping and sucking. It's a completely foreign feeling but yet it feels so good."

Magnus smirked. "Of course it does. I'm the one nipping and sucking. Naturally it's going to feel good. Did you want to try it on me?"

Alec's eyes widened. "Try it on you?!" His voice grew raspy and cracked. "Uh....sure. Y-yeah. I'd love to."

"Excellent," said Magnus. "Just let me get underneath you and then I'm all yours."

Alec swallowed when Magnus laid out on his back in bed. Every inch of his golden skin was Alec's for the taking. "What do I do now?"

Magnus shrugged. "Anything. Everything. You decide. I'll just relax here for a bit."

When the warlock closed his eyes, Alec dove right in like a hungry vampire, kissing and sucking and nipping and biting every inch of skin he could find and in no time at all Magnus was moaning loudly and yelling in a language that Alec didn't understand.

But then they were interrupted.

Jace barged into the room holding a cereal box in his hands, wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. "Magnus, you're out of cereal-oh. Oh wow. Did I just walk in at a bad time?"

Alec whipped around to glare at him. "Get out."

Jace grinned. "Were you and Magnus about to-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" Alec yelled at the top of lungs, which ultimately scared Jace seeing how he ran out of the room while dropping the empty cereal box to the floor.

"Well that was interesting. Maybe I should lock the door from on," Magnus leaned back on his elbows with a sigh.

"There's a rune that can unlock doors," Alec scowled, falling back into the mattress with an exasperated groan.

"Not for magical locks. A warlock's magic can't be undone by runes. That's the beauty of my magic," Magnus leaned over and kissed Alec on the shoulder. "Don't worry. At least now we know for next time to lock the door behind us so we won't be so rudely interrupted again."

Alec raised an eyebrow. "There's going to be a next time?"

Magnus laughed. "Of course. And many more times after that. As long as we have each other, that is."

"Yeah," Alec nodded. He furrowed a brow before speaking again. "How soon can next time be?"

Magnus entwined his fingers through Alec's. "It can be right now if you want."

Alec smirked and climbed on top of the warlock. "Then let's make it right now."

Magnus returned the smirk. "Kinky," he whispered. He snapped his fingers and the click of the lock on the door indicated that the room was locked with magic. "There. Now we won't have any interruptions anymore."

Alec slipped his tongue inside the warlock's as he kissed him. "Good. Let's keep it that way for the next time and many more times after that."