Please Come Home

QOTC: "This Time I'm Not Leaving Without You" - Lady GaGa
"Thank you so much My Queen Luna! You have no idea what this means to me!" Alpha Stone says.

"Don't worry about! I'm happy to help." I say with a smile. He just smiles back and wraps an arm around his mate.

"Just let me know if you need anything else." I say.

"Of course. Thank you Luna!" He says as I leave.

I sigh when the door closes. I almost lost it when they told me the story about what happened. It was so sad. I don't want that to ever happen ever again. Alpha Stone said it was because they didn't have enough training, so I told them that I would help them out. These are my people, I need to help them.

I decide to head over to Winter's house. I knock on the door. "Coming!" She yells. I smile. She opens the door, trying to keep Sebastian back, but it wasn't working well.

"Hey," She say, opening the door some more to let me in. I smile at her. We walk over to couch.

"So what have you been up too?" I ask her.

"Nothing much. Just chillin."

"How was Seb. Hopefully he didn't cause to many problems." I say.

She smiles. "No of course not! We just cuddled."

"Speak of the devil. Where is he?"

"I think he went back up stairs. He wouldn't let the shirt of Axels alone."

"Yeah, he's kind of missing him a lot. I don't blame him. I miss him too." I say, and look at the floor. I feel a hand on my back.

"I know sweetie. He's coming back soon."

I just nod my head, and try to put a smile on my face.

"So how are you and Taylor?" I ask

Winter breaks into a huge smile. "Were amazing! Never been better!"

"That's great!" I tell her honestly. "I'm happy for you. And I hope this new found happiness continues for you two!"

We continue talking for a little while until I get a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Cater Rose Mathes!" (A/N: Math-is)

I cringe at the anger in his voice. "Axel..."

"I was up all night, waiting for your call. You never did!"

"Babe, I'm sorry. I fell asleep, and then I was woke up early. Besides you could of called."

I hear him sigh heavy. "Taylor just called me, and told me what's going on. I'm coming back early."

"No! Axel. Don't. I can handle it- no I have handled it. There's no need to come back early. Everything is took care of."

"I don't understand why they wouldn't tell me sooner."

"You have business to take care of. Besides I am Queen. I can run a pack."

"I know it's just-"

"How about you just thank me for handling it."

He growls. "Thanks baby."

I smile. "No problem. "

There's a long pause before he speaks again. "I miss you so much." He says but his voice cracks.

I feel my eyes start to stink. "Babe, don't talk like that. I already miss you a ton. Don't make it worst."

"I'm sorry." He says, there's another pause. "When I get back, i'm taking you away for a while. Just you and me, and Seb if you want. I just need to be with you. No distractions."

"So a honeymoon before the honeymoon?"

"Exactly."

I smile. "I would love that."

"Listen, I'm about to go into a meeting. But I'll call you later. Love you."

"Love you too....most of the time." I say the last part quietly.

He growls, and I just laugh. "I'll talk later." He says and we hang up.

------

Later the night, I head home and make dinner for myself. I snuggle up with Sebastian, watching a movie. My phone buzzes, and Axel's trying to facetime me. I accept the call, then reach over and pause the movie.

Axel's face appears on the screen.

"Hey babe." He says in a husky voice.

"Did you just wake up or something?" I ask.

"I fell asleep. I just got up and decided to facetime you. What you up too?"

"Watching a movie with Seb."

"Aww, I wish I was there. Can I see him?"

I move the camera so Seb is in view.

"Sebastian! Look it's Daddy!" I say and point to my phone.

"Hey Buddy!" Axel says, and Seb's ears pop up. He starts howling and barking when he see's Axel.

I giggle. "Do you miss your daddy?"

He howls again.

------
After Axel and I hang up for the night, I head to bed. I quickly fall asleep. But I find that I'm shaken awake again.

"What, what, what?"

"Carter." I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Winter? What are you doing here?"

"Carter, something happened to Axel."

"What?! What happened!! Tell me!"

I see tears run down her cheeks.

"There was an attack. And....and..."

"Just tell me!"

"Axel didn't make it.....Axels dead."

-------
Omg! I bet you didn't see that coming.