He's Finally Here

QOTC:"He was an early Christmas present." 

---------

The day was December 22nd. I was just sitting drinking hot chocolate while watching Hallmark movies all day. Cause that's what everyone does during the holidays. Axel has been caught up with work the past few days. He trying to get as much work as possible done for the baby comes. 

The people and Axel and I are  waiting for this little bugger to come out. I just can't wait to hold my baby in my arms. 

I feel movement coming from my belly again. Which now a days is a pretty normal thing. But what isn't normal is a liquid leaking from me on to the couch. 

I look down; feeling the wetness. I gasp. It's time. I manage to push myself up off the couch, going for the nearest phone. Not finding one, I think of the next best thing. Mindlink. Why didn't I think of that in the first place. 

I mindlink Axel to tell him that my water broke.  He responds right away that he'll be here in a minute. Which he isn't wrong about. 

"Baby?" He calls through the house. 

"Not yet. But soon." I joke. 

He glares at me. "This is the time to joke." 

I shrug. "I guess I'm the fun parent." I tell him with a smirk. 

"Let's just get you to the hospital." 

"Please." I say and walk towards the car, he puts a hand on my lower back to help me. I smile gratefully up at him. Once in the car, I buckle myself waiting for him to join me in the car. 

We arrive at the pack hospital in minutes. 

"Alpha? Luna. We weren't expecting you today, is everything alright?" A nurse calls when we rush in the doors. 

"Your Luna has gone into labor." 

Her eyes widen. "Um, here let me get you a wheelchair and I'll page everyone." 

"Thank you." I tell her as she helps me in the wheelchair. We fall her down the long winding hallways. We get the delivery wing, when the first contraction starts. 

I grip the side of the wheelchair. "Oh lord. I've never felt any pain like this before." 

"I'm so sorry baby." Axel says and he's honest. No mate wants to see his mate in pain. 

"Luna, practice your breath. Remember what we've couched you on. It'll help in the next few hours." The nurse says and she's right. 

-------

The next few hours were hell. It was like waiting around for death to come. It sucked, but I wouldn't take it back for the world. Around 8 at night, I got to hold my baby boy for the first time. He was so beautiful. 

My wolf and I bonded with him the minute we laid eyes on him. Axel kindly let us have our moment but as soon as he could he swept his boy into his arms. 

I smiled at them. My boys. My family. 

They make me happy and I wouldn't change that for the world. 

-------

It's tradition that the new heir only can be shown to one person before the parent decide to present the child to world. 

"Uh. I finally understand what mother was talking about. This is hard." Axel says as he leans against the door. 

I look up at him. "Babe. Calm down everything will be fine." I tell him. I hear the now familiar whimper of my child, and switch him over to my other breast to eat more. 

"I know. It's just that I don't want our parents to be mad if they don't get picked." 

I nod. "Let's not even cross that line." I tell him. 

He looks at me with confusing all over his face. "What do you mean?" 

"Let not pick one of our parents. It just gonna cause a fight." 

"Then who are we gonna pick?" He questions, walking over and sitting on the hospital bed. 

"I have an idea."