Breath

QOTC: "Take a deep breath and jump right in"

-------
"Baby. I need you to breath. You're worrying me."

"I'm trying." I tell Axel honestly. We are currently on our way to the hospital.

"No you're not." Axel scolds.

I roll my eyes at him. The doctor and nurses come into the room again. I push a smile on my face.

"Alrighty. How we doing today?" Doctor Green asks.

"I'm okay." I say at the same time as Axel says "I'm having a baby!" In a panicked voice.

I look over at him, and giggle when I see the nervousness on his face.

"Baby. Calm down everything is fine." I say and turn back to the Doctor.

"Okay, I'm just gonna run some tests and check everything out. Best thing you can do is stay calm. Now, when was your last contraction?" 

"Eh. Um I think about 30 minutes ago. Maybe longer, I can't remember." I tell him honestly. 

He nods his head and writes something down on his note book. "What are you writing?" Axel questions with a growl. 

"Axel Robert. You're on the fast track to be kicked out of this room." I threaten with a hiss. He cowards back into the corner. 

"Alright, I'll be back soon to update you guys." 

-------

"I just want this baby out!" I say to Axel as we cuddle on the couch. 

"I know sweetheart. I'm sorry you have to go through this." He tells me with honestly in his eyes. I smile at him. 

"You make me happy." I tell him. 

He chuckles with a huge smile. "Good. I'm suppose too. I'm you're mate after all." He says. 

I giggle, and snuggle back into the side of the couch. My feet are resting on Axel. 

We got back from the Doctor's late last night. Turns out my body thought it was ready to have this fricken baby but apparently not. It just so frustrating. 

"What do you want to do for Christmas?" 

"The real question is, what do we have too do?" I say; referring to our roles as King and Queen. 

"Well, normally my dad would host a feast for the pack and then get drunk and pass out. Then my mom and I would open up presents the next morning without him." 

"You're depressing." I tell him. 

"You asked." He points out. 

"Yeah but you didn't have to say it like that." I say burying my feet into the mass of muscle called my husband. "The past few years, I've had Christmas with Rucker and Jazz's family."

Axel nods his head; clearly thinking. "How about we start our own tradition?"

"What you mean?"

"Well, we have a baby on the way. Which he'll be here soon, let's do our own thing."

I think about the idea and decide its a good thing. It's the start of a new era. 

"Okay. What should we do?" 

"Why don't you let me handle that, you and Axel Jr., need some rest." 

"For the last time, we aren't naming him Axel Jr!" I tell Axel. 

------

Oh my goodness. 

I know

I know. I know. You all want to kill me. I'm sooooooooo soooooooo soooooo sorry. I've been having a pretty rough 2 weeks. With work, school, and the rest of the problems going on in my life, I didn't have time to write a chapter. But I did! 

It's not very good. But hopefully next time. 

Peace