I Can Hear The Bells

QOTC: "I can hear the bells. Can't you hear them ringing?" -Hairspray 

(A few weeks later)

"I can't believe your getting married in a few weeks!" 

"Winter, I still have a about a month!" I tell her. 

"I know. It's just going so fast." She comments.

I look over at her with sad eyes. "I know. But I'll always be here. Yes, I'm Queen and I've going to be busy, but that doesn't mean I won't have time for you." 

We hug and she whispers "Thank you for everything." in my ear. 

"Hey why the long faces?" Taylor says when he comes into the room with Axel. We pull back and look at our mates. 

"Nothing." I tell them. But I know Axel doesn't believe me. "What's up?"

"Um are you ready to go to supper?" Axel asks. 

I shrug. Tonight we have to go this dinner for the press. I don't really want too but I have too.

"I guess." I say. I stand up and walk over to Axel. We get ready and leave. When we get to the dinner, there's so many people there. I walk over to Alice ASAP. 

"It's so over whelming." I comment when she asks what I think. 

"Yeah. Luckily you don't have to do this very often." 

"Queen Luna! How is the wedding planning coming along?" A reporter asks. 

I smile at her. "It's going great. We're all excited for the day!" I say and turn away. But no before she can ask another question. "Who is your maid of honor?" 

"It's a surprise. You'll have to wait and see!" I tell her. 

The questions go for the next hour. By the end of the night, I had a sore throat. I walk over to the bar and down a water. A young man walks over. 

I hold out my hand. "No more questions for tonight!" 

"Eh, I'm Jacob. I was sent to get you." 

"Oh? Where is my usually guards?" 

"Caleb has a daughter at home not feeling well, and Edward add a meet to attend. Most of the guards are busy, so they asked the high schoolers to help out since this isn't very dangerous." 

"Oh, okay." I say and grab my clutch. Jacob walks me out and to my car. He gets in the driver's seat; starting the car. 

I'm silent most of the way to the Palace. "You don't happen to be June's son?" I ask randomly.

"Actually I am." He says quietly.  

"I've been mean to set up a meeting with you." 

"May I ask why Luna?" 

"I met your mom a few weeks ago, and she mentioned that you would like to have further training." I say and look over at him. Even though it's dark outside, I can still a slight blush in his cheeks. 

"Yeah, that's true." 

"Well if you'd like I can help you!" 

"I would love that Luna. But what does that prove? That I know how to sweet talk people into getting what I want?" 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that!" 

"I understand. But I can't except." 

"Okay." I say as we pull up to the palace. We reach the front door, and I hope out of the car before someone can open it. 

I start walking fast, as I do i call over my shoulder "Someone call my fiance." 

"Right away Luna!" 

------

I lay down on my bed after taking a shower. I decided to stay at the palace tonight. The wedding shower is here tomorrow anyways. I'm just about asleep when the door opens. I don't bother opening my eyes, because I could smell him a mile away. 

There's a light kiss on my cheek and I can't help but smile. 

"Love you Rosie." and those are the words I fall asleep too! 

----

I know. You all want to kill me! I'm sorry, I've been really really busy and stressed! I had my last showchoir show the other day so its been said saying goodbye to my friends and family. But I'm going to try to update some more! 

First person to comment there favorite part of Carter and Axel's story, I'll give you a shout out and follow you! (Even if you're not the first person....I still want to know!)