Dance The Night Away

QOTC: "Dance with God, and he'll let the perfect man cut in." -Unknown.

--------

"May I have this dance?" Axel asks me. I look up at him, and smile.

"Of course." I say; giving him my hand. He pulls me up from my chair, and leads me to the dance floor for the 3 time that night.

It's a slow song this time. Axel's arm snakes around my back, resting his hand there. His other hand, still grips mine.

If it was up to me, I would be snuggled into his arms. But that's not how Royals dance.

I can't believe that I'm officially Queen, ruling beside my king. Life is amazing, and right in that moment, I couldn't imagine it getting any better.

The end.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I'm joking of course. This story long from over.

"What's going on inside that little pretty head of yours?" Axel questions, looking at me.

I shrug. "Just thinking about how amazing you are." I tell him.

"I am pretty amazing aren't I?" He says with a smirk.

"Yes, and unfortunately you know it."

He just chuckles "But you still love me." He states.

I kiss him on the lips. "Of course. Why would I marry you if I didn't love you?"

He thinks about this for a few seconds and then turns back to me. "True. But how could you not love me, we're mates after all." He says.

Before I can respond, someone comes over and taps my shoulder. I turn around to face my brother.

"Rucker."

"Hey baby sis. I just wanted to say how beautiful you are, and I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks! It means a lot."

Rucker turns to Axel next. "You better not hurt her or I'll kill you in you're sleep."

Axel looks unmoved. "You don't have to worry about a thing. I can promise you that."

My brother nods his head, before leaving to go find his mate and children.

I chuckle, and turn back to Axel. "Sorry about him."

"Don't be. I'll be doing the same thing when our daughters get married."

"Daughters? As in multiple?"

"Of course. 4 boys and 3 girls?" He says as if he's thought about this before, and my guess is he has.

"Why stop there? Keep going, and we can have our own baseball team!" I say jokingly.

"That's not a bad idea." He says, and starts thinking. I scoff and walk away.

I find Rucker Jr. over by the cake.

"Hey munchkin! What you doing?" I ask him.

"Hi Aunt Carter. I want more cake." He says, reaching for a piece. I can't believe he's 7 now.

"Hhm. Did Mom and Dad say that you could have more?"

He breaks eye contact. "Um, no."

"Then I think we should wait. Don't worry, there will be plenty left. You can take some home when you leave on Monday."

He smiles, and it reminds me so much of his dad. "Okay Aunt Carter."He walks over back to his family.

-----

I make my way around to everyone and talk to them for a little. By the time I get back to the table, it's almost midnight. For the children and humans, the night was over.

But for werewolves the night had just begun. The only thing is, I'm exhausted.

"Hey! Hey! HEY! You can't crash now! The night is young, and so are you!" Jackson says as he sees me yawn.

"But I'm tired."

He frowns. "It's been a very long day for you hasn't it."

I nod my head, and stick out my bottom lip.

He comes around the table, and takes the seat next to mine; which was open at the moment.

He wraps an arm around me and squeezes. "I understand if you want to leave. I mean after all, it's you're wedding night. You know what that means!"

My eyes go wide with shock. I completely forgot about tonight. Everyone thinks I'm a virgin.

I smack a hand over my face. "Hey, there's no need to be nervous. Axel will take care of you." Jackson says.

I turn to my best friend, and stare into his eyes. I lean over and whisper in his ear.

He gasps in shock. I "shh" him.

"Don't draw attention."

"But....You are.....and him....how long?"

"How long what?" I ask him.

"How long have you guys been having sex?"

I start to blush and look away. "I'm not sure. But it's been close to a year."

"A YEAR!" Jackson yells. Everyone looks over at us. He smiles, and then pulls me away.

We get to an empty room where no one can hear us.

"What we're you thinking? You know that you guy were suppose to save yourselves for tonight."

"I guess it just slipped our minds!"

"Are you kidding me? This is bad. This is very bad."

"No it's not. No one will know." I say.

-Babe?! Where are you? Are you ready to leave?- Axel's voice rings in my head.

-Yes, I'll be with you in a minute. I just have to get changed-

I turn back to Jackson. "I have to get changed." I say. I motion between us. "This. This conversation didn't happen." I say and he nods his head.

He walks over and kisses me on the forehead before hugging me. "I love you Carter."

I hug him back. "I love you too Jackson."

We pull away and he leaves. I head to my changing room to get my dress on.

I hang up my wedding dress, and give it to Winter for safe keeping until I get back after I changed into a different dress.

"You ready?" She asks me.

I smile at her. "Of course."

And I walk out to meet my husband.

---------

Hey guys! I'm finally back. Sorry I haven't been able update recently, but at least I did.

Weird question. Do you guys thing I'm a boy or a girl? Comment below you're answer.