Baby Shower For Dayzzz

QOTC: "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." 

--------

"What color do you like more?" My mom asking me, showing me to different colors. 

I just wave a hand. "I told you, this is all you guys. I don't care if we have a shower or not." 

My mother scoffs. "You are the Queen, you have to have a shower." 

"Unconditionally. I just want this little monster out." I say putting a hand on my stomach. As if my son understood what I said about him, he kicks my hand. I giggle. 

"Where's Axel?" My mom asks. 

I shrug. "Probably working. Besides he isn't gonna know what color to pick. Either one of those are fine." 

She nods, walking back to the dinning room table, were everyone has set up for shower planning. 

I yawn, and decide to take a nap. 

"Don't burn down the house. I'm going to nap." I say, walking past the group of girls, set up on the table. They smile, and nod. 

--------

After a much needed nap, I take a shower and decide to go see Axel. 

"Hey baby! What you doing here?" Axel asks when I come into the room. I walk over and move his arms; sitting in his lap. 

"I missed you." I say and snuggle into him. His arms goes around me, rubbing small circles into my arm. 

He kisses my head. "I missed you too." 

"What you doing?" 

Axel sighs. "Nothing to exciting. Just normal pack work." 

I nod my head. 

We stay like this for a while, I start to relax and drift asleep again as Axel works on his papers. 

Suddenly, the door to Axel office is wiped open and Jacob, June's son is standing there out of breath. 

"Alpha!" 

Axel sits up some more. "What is it Jacob?" 

"I found my mate!" Jacob says.

"That's great! But why are you telling me?" 

"Because, she isn't like us..." It's my turn to sit up. "She's human." 

-------

A little teaser there! New character? 

---

---

You guys didn't actually think that I would stop there? Lol. Keep reading. 

--------

"Bless that kid and the adventure he's about to go on." I say to Axel as we walk to our front door. The windows are dark, so I assume that the ladies have let themselves out, or so I thought. 

"What do you want to do tonight?" Axel asks unlocking the door. I walk inside, and turn on the lights to hang up my coat. 

Going into the kitchen, I turn on the lights only to find a room full of people. 

"SURPRISE!" 

I jump back in shock. "What is going on?" I ask. 

"You don't think we would forget about you're 20th birthday?" My mother asks. 

"How did you even know when my birthday was?" I ask, and her eyes flicker to Axel. I turn to him, and find him leaning against the wall; smirking. 

"You sneaking little boy." I say to him. He smiles. 

"Go on." He says motioning for me to join the now started party. I walk into the crowd of people, only to turn back, mouthing a thank you too him. 

I hug my mom. "Mom. So this is what all the planing was about?" I say. 

She smuggly nods. "Yes. But we actually are planning your shower too!" 

I smile and her. "Thank you mommy." I whisper in her ear. 

I continue to give hugs to all the planners of this surprise. 

We danced the night away and had lots of giggles. But the best part of all was falling asleep in my mate's arms. 

------

I've decided to post the story. It's called Twice The Luck. 

Go check it out. Also if you do comment "Bro" on the first chapter of Twice The Luck

Also just because I've started other stories, doesn't mean I'm done with this one. I'm not quite sure how many chapters left, but it's getting close. Not sure if this will be the end of the series or not. 

Let me know your thoughts.