The Final Countdown

QOTC: "I fell in love with you the way you fall asleep. Slowly then all at once." -John Green (The Fault In Our Stars)

---------

"Alpha! Luna! How many days till the wedding?"

Axel turns and looks at the reporter with a smile. "Just a little over a week."

The little knot in my stomach grows tighter. I take a deep breath and keep walk next to Axel.

He grabs my hand and squeezes.

-Having second thoughts?-  His voice echos in my head.

-No! Of course not. I love you and I want to be with you!-

-Okay Kitten-

-------
"Babe, what do you think about that cake?" I ask him. We've been looking for a cake for the past hour.

"It's ok." 

"Ugh, just pick one already!" I say. 

"What do you want?" 

"I want a red velvet cake, and then cupcakes for all the guest." 

"I love it. Let's do that." 

"Are you kidding me! That's the first thing I suggested!" 

"Hey! I got free cake out of it." 

I go silent; thinking about what he said. I start to smirk. "You think you're so smart!" 

He gives me one of his famous smiles. He walks over and gives me a light kiss on the lips. "Love you, baby." 

"Hm. Okay. I'm tired. Let's go." 

"Sounds good." 

------

"Ugh, today was a long day." I say out loud. Axel was currently in the shower. Sebastian looks up at me with his ears raised. "I wish you could understand me." I tell him. He just yips and then walks over to me. I reach out my hand and pet him. He starts to lean towards my touch when I reach 'the spot'.

I giggle. 

"You're going to be a good mother."

I look up and Axel is standing there. I smile.

"How was your shower?"

He just shrugs his shoulders and heads to the closet.  

I sigh and fall back on the bed. My phones buzzes on my nightstand. I reach over and pick it up. I have one new text. 

It's my mother. 

               Good news! Your dress is ready, you might want to try it on one more time before the wedding. Have a good night sweetie! 

Axel comes out of the closet with only sweat pants on, which means no shirt. Which also means my wolf goes crazy. 

I just know my eyes go dark with lust. Axel notices. 

He holds up his hands. "No! Babe, we talked about this! No sex until after the wedding." 

I scoff. "We both know that you weren't going to last." 

He looks at me with mock shock. "Sure. I could of lasted that long. I am a alpha after all." 

I chuckle. "Notice that you said 'could of'." I say with a smirk. He just smiles and walks over to me and gets to work. 

--------

"No nightclubs. No bars. No dancing. No drinking. And especially no MEN!" 

"Are you kidding me Axel! It's my bachelorette party! And with all your rules practically all we can do is play board games!" 

"What's wrong with that!?!" 

"You seriously did not just say that." I say staring at him as he brushes his teeth. It's the next night and we both have our parties tonight. One last hora before the wedding in two days. "Fine. If I can't have fun, you can't either. No clubs. No bars. No strippers. No strippers. No shots. No drinking. No prostitutes. No women. And especially no water guns." I say and narrow my eyes. 

Axel just looks at me through the mirror and rolls his eyes. He finishes his hair and then he walks over to me. He kisses my forehead. "I'm doing this for your own good. I just love you." 

I look up at him. "I love you too. I just want to have some fun." 

"And you will, when you win boggle." He says with a chuckle. He walks to the door and opens it. Winter is just outside about to knock on the door. 

She lowers her hand and pushes past Axel, which only makes him growl. 

"Are you ready to PAR-TAY?!" 

"She will not be partying tonight! If she wants to have fun, she can go to the library and even that's pushing it." Axel tells Winter. Winter looks at him with a weird face, then walks over to him. 

She puts her hands on his shoulders. I choke down the growl. 

"Alpha. It's her last night before she's officially tied down to you for the rest of her life. Let her have fun." She say and then pushing him out of the room; closing the door in the process. She turns around and smiles. 

"Now, let's have some fun!" 

-------

Winter's dress is up top. If you haven't noticed, I've published another book called Faithful Love. It would mean a lot if you checked it out, and follow me while you're at it. Also if anyone was wondering, I did get into showchoir that I auditioned for last week.