What's Going ON?!?

QOTC: "That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt." - John Green

---------

"Axel didn't make it.....Axel's dead." 

I shut up in bed. I'm covered in sweat. Sebastian's head shoots up. It's dark in my room. 

"It was just a dream.....a dream. It was just a dream." I whisper to myself. My phone buzzes. 

"Hello?" 

"What's wrong my little rose?"

"How did you know something was wrong?" 

"Were mated remember? I can feel everything your feeling." 

"Oh yeah." I say with a chuckle.

"So what happened?" 

"I had a nightmare." 

"What was it about?" 

"You died." I say and the line goes silent. Axel just says "oh" 

I just listen to his breathing until he speaks. "I'm not going anywhere." 

--------

The dream happens several more times over the next few days. Sometimes twice in one night. Along with the dreams, I've got really sick. I throw up 3 times a day. I get headaches. I get fevers. 

You would think it a cold or something like that. But the thing is, werewolves don't get sick. 

"That's it. I'm taking you too the doctor when I get back." Axel was suppose to come back a few days ago, but something came up so he had to stay longer. He suppose to come home tomorrow. 

"I'm fine Axel. I'll get over this in a few days." 

"Babe, it's last 3 days. That's not normal. You know, we don't get sick." 

"Fine. We'll go." 

"Thank you. I love you." 

"I love you too." I say. We talk for a few more minutes before he has to go again. 

-------

The day goes by pretty fast. I just hang out at the pack house, doing anything I can to keep myself busy. I tried my hardest to not think about Axel, but it didn't work. I ended up back in his office, sleeping in his chair. 

I wake up and see that its dark outside. I sigh, thinking that I should go home. There's a knock on the door. 

"Come in." I tell the person on the other side of the door. 

Taylor comes in. "Luna Carter, Axel's arriving." 

My wolf howls in excitement. I feel butterflies in my stomach

I run out of the room. As I get closer to the front door, Axel's scent gets stronger. My wolf is itching to get to Axel.

I reach the front door and throw it open. Axel turns around and I run into his open arms. He chuckles and kisses the top of my head.

" I missed you too my little Rose."  He says. I cling in to him, breathing in his scent. He pulls back a bit to see my face. "How are you feeling?"

"Better, now that your here." I say. A few minutes later Alice and Mark come out. Axel hugs his mom.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too mom." He tells her.

He comes back over by me, and my wolf purrs in joy. 

I grab his face and smash his lips into mine, he chuckles against my lips. 

"I love you." I whisper. 

"I love you too!" 

We all head inside. Axel and I head to his office. After a short make out session, we start talking about everything that has been happening. 

"So how have you been?" I ask him. 

"Could be better. But I'm happy that I'm finally home." 

"I am too." 

We continue talking until Taylor knocks on the door. "Is there anything, you would like me to do before I go home?" He asks. 

I was about to say he can go home, when Axel speaks before me. "Um, yes. Can you schedule an appointment for Carter tomorrow with the doctor?" 

"Of course Alpha. What time?" 

"11." 

"Sounds good. I'll get that taken care of." 

"After that, you can go home. No need to report back us again. Thank you Taylor." I say and he leaves.

I look at Axel. 

"So what do you say baby? Wanna go home?" 

"Sure. There's a puppy at home that is dying to see you." I say and he just flashes me on of his amazing smiles. I take his hand and we walk to our house. 

------

Finally Axel's home.....and not dead! Lol. I hope to post another time this week, but I really don't know if i'll get it done. Have a great day or night (when ever you are reading this)