It's Time

QOTC: "One word. 8 letters. Cravings"
-------
As the time moves on, my stomach starts to get bigger, and I decide that it's time to tell everyone. Afterall, I'm almost showing.

Axel is working with some pack members today on their training along with Taylor and the Gamma.

I walk down to the feild, where they are, and find Axel right away.

"Axel!" I call out. He turns around along with a few other people's glances. He smiles and comes over to me.

"What's up baby?" He asks when we're alone.

"I was thinking that we should tell people about you know. The little package we have on the way."

Axel stares at me in confusion. "Did you buy more shoes on Nile? I told you to stop! If you want to go shopping, someone can take you!" (Anyone get the joke/pun?)

"No I didn't buy more shoes! I was talking about the bun in the oven!" I say trying to get my point across but it doesn't seem to be connecting. Never said he was smart.

"Now you're baking? Babe! All those sweets aren't good for the baby!" He says.

"Oh my." I say and slap my hand over my head.

"Oh you mean baby! We should tell people about the baby!"

"Bingo."

"I agree. I've been dying to tell someone."

"Well I've might of let it slip to my mom a few weeks ago." I tell him. He's eye brows start to knit together. "And then I hinted to Taylor." He is full on scowling at me. "Babe! Please don't be mad!"

"I'm not. That just isn't fair!" He says all sassy. I can't help but laugh. He smiles and wraps his arms around me. "I love you!" He says kissing me. He kneels down in front of me and kisses my stomach. "And I love you!"

We both here a gasp. "You're pregnant?!" Alice asks.

We smile and confirm her suspicion.
---------
Later that night, we called a pack meeting in the throne room of the palace. Everyone chats with each other, wondering what was going on. 

Axel and I sit on our thrones, silently waiting for everyone to arrive. When 5 o'clock arrives, we are informed that everyone has indeed arrived on time. 

Axel raises his hand and the whole room falls silent. 

"Welcome! Your Queen and I have invited you here because we have a special announcement." Axel addresses. He reaches his hand out to me. I get up and hold his hand as he leads me to his side. "Now, I know that there has been some rumors going around about a royal pregnancy, since you haven't seen your queen in a few weeks. We are here to put those rumors to rest." He says and making a dramatic pause. "The rumors are in deed true. The queen and I are expecting a pup!" 

The crowd goes wild with excitement. 

"If all goes well, you shall see the heir to the throne in the new year." Axel says with a smile. The pack just gets louder and louder with praise. Axel holds up his hand to silence them. "Now, it's time to celebrate with a feast!" 

The doors to the dinning hall open, and there are 3 long tables with food in the center of them. The pack piles in the hall, taking a seats at the table. We eat and party the night away, all because of this little body growing in my stomach. 

As the night drags on, I become more tired. I decide to go for a walk, and end up in the library. "Its a bit overwhelming isn't?" Alice asks, sitting next to me. I stare at the fire for a while before answer. 

"Yes, very much so." 

She chuckles. "I still remember the first time I told Axel's father that I was pregnant. He was so excited! For the first time in year, it felt as if I had my mate back." She says, smiling at the memory. "He wasn't always like that you know." Talking about the abusive, and hurtful King that I've only ever known. I look at her with sad eyes. I shake my head no. 

"At first he was amazing! We were so madly in love. That was when we was prince. Then his father died due to sickness, that no one saw coming. The crown was just thrown at him. He was under so much pressure. He would come home angry, and take it out on me. Then the cheating started.The abuse started just before I got pregnant.  I would stay awake at night, in so much pain because I could feel it. I could feel the pain of having my bond break. Then when I did get pregnant, I hope that Axel would change. But it didn't last long. Then as you know, I left. I'm so thankful that you and Axel have let me into your lives. I'm so excited to be a great grandma." 

I don't say anything because I don't know what to say. "I'm sure that my children will love you as much as you love them." I say with a smile. 

"Hey. There you are!" Axel's voice rings through the room. "I've been looking all over!" He kisses my forehead, and sits next to me on the couch. "I was going to ask if you were ready to go home?" 

I nod my head. "But can we just sit and watch the fire for a while?" 

"Of course." He says. He wraps a hand around my arm. I turn toward him. "I love you!" 

"I love you too!" 

"Oh I'll leave you two alone." Alice says getting up, but I stop her. "Stay." She nods her head and sits back down. 

We just sit in silence. Let me tell you, it was pure bliss until the baby made me have to pee. 

-------

Whoa. What a chapter. We get to learn more about Alice. So that's pretty cool!

The next chapter will most likely be the moment you've all been waiting for

The next chapter will most likely be the moment you've all been waiting for....dun dun dun! The gender(s) reveal. So stay tune! 

Also comment what you think about this new updating schedule? 

And while you're commenting about that, tell me who your favorite character is!

Is it: 

Carter

Axel

Alice

Winter

Taylor

Carter's mom

Rucker

Let me know what you think! 

That's you're dose of Carter's baby life for today! Peace out!