Bonus Chapter

"Babe. Wake up." I groan, pushing the voice away. The next thing I know, there's teeth marks on my hand. "OUCH!" I cry, opening my eyes. "What was that for?" I demand; glaring at Marcus. 

He just smirks. "You weren't complaining last night." 

I start to blush. "Shut up." I shove up, he stumble backwards but doesn't fall. 

"Come on Jackson. We're gonna be late." 

"I don't want to go." I whine, shoving my face into my pillow. 

Marcus sighs. "Well you have too. Carter will be there!" He says excitedly. 

I sit up in Marcus' bed. The sheets falling off my bare chest. "Yeah and so will my mother." I groan. Marcus walks over to me. I notice he's fully dressed unlike myself. 

He plants a kiss on my lips. I moan. His lips are so soft. I'll never get use to that. 

"Please. For me?" He asks, with pleading blue eyes. 

"Fine. But I'm not happy about it." I say pushing him out of the way, getting out of bed. The sun shines over my naked body, giving Marcus the perfect chance to see every detail. I walk over to the chair finding the boxers I toss over last night.  

After getting new clothes on, I head to the bathroom to freshen up. Marcus is waiting for me in the kitchen when I'm ready. He hands me a cup of coffee. 

"Thanks babe." 

He just nods his head. Carter invited Marcus and I too join the Royal pack. Axel has offered me the gamma position. After talking it over with Marcus, we decided that it would be a fresh start. See when my mother found out that I was gay, she wasn't too happy. I don't really want to see her, but Marcus invited her to lunch today with Carter. 

I was pissed when I found out what Marcus did. Let's just say he got punished last night, if you know what I mean. 

"What time are we meeting them?" I ask my mate. 

"Noon. Carter said she might be a little late." 

I look up at him with a glare. "Your doing?" I ask him. 

He just walks to the car. 

"That buttcheek." I whisper to myself. I dump the rest of my coffee down the drain, and walk out after him. 

------

When we arrive to the restaurant, Mother is already there. 

"Mother." I say, sitting down. 

"Jackson! Sweetie! How are you?" 

"Fine." 

She puts a hand on mine, "I just want to say I'm sorry Jack. You're my son! My only one! I shouldn't of reacted that way. It was just a surprise that I find out that you like the same sex." 

"Gay mom. I'm gay!" I raise my voice. A few people at other tables stare at us, but with a glare in their directions they mind their own. 

"Yes. I'm sorry. It's something I'll have to get use too." She says, and I believe her. I believe that she is sorry, and that she's going to make an effort.

"Thank you, Sarah." Marcus says. She smiles at him. 

"You too are a lovely couple." 

"Thanks."  I say. 

"Ah. Sorry I'm late! Axel decided I needed a guard at the last minute." Carter says coming over to the table. She kisses my cheek, before sitting down. Even thought Carter's pregnant, she's still the most beautiful girl ever.