Honeymoon With My King

QOTC: "Marriage is getting to have a sleepover with your bestfriend every night."

"Well have fun on your honeymoon!" My mom says after saying goodbye for the 50th time. "Be safe! Oh, and call me!"

"I will! I'll miss you guys!" I say and hug her and the rest of my family. Once the goodbyes are done, I ömake my way over to Axel. He holds out his arm, and I wrap mine around it.

"Ready Rosey?"

I nod my head, and look back at my family one more time and smile. When I turn back, Axel is opening the door for me.

I give him a quick kiss before climbing in the car.

He waves goodbye to our families and then gets in the car himself. He looks over at me with a smile. "I love you, my wife."

I smile back. "I love you too, my husband."

As we drive away into the dark night, I can't help but think about everything we've been through.

He kidnapped me! But if he didn't, I probably wouldn't be here today. First he was my kidnapper, then my mate, then my fiancé, and most recently my husband. Wonder what's next for us.

------

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"Well, I know how much home means to you. So I thought that you maybe would want to spend our first night as a married couple in our own bed? In our house?"

"That sounds perfect." I tell him honestly.  

He smiles proudly and takes me to just where I want to be.

When we get home Sebastian is there sleeping in a basket of our clothes.

"Aww. Seb!" I say and he lifts his head and realizes who he's looking at. He jumps into my arms.

I quickly catch him and giggle. I bring him up to my face and cuddle him into the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too buddy." I say as he falls asleep in my arms.

"Carter? Oh Carter Williams?" Axel calls from the top of the stairs.

Realization dawns on me. I'm a Williams now. No more Carter Mathes.

"Baby?" Axel says.

I come out of the shadows and call back to him.

"There you are! Come on! I have a surprise for you!"

I smile at him. I walk up stairs and he takes my hand and leads me to our bedroom. The door is closed but there's light seeping out into the hallway from underneath the door.

He kisses me and my attention is brought to him. I smile.

He returns the smile and opens the door.

I peek inside and see a lot of candles and roses.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me through the door. He carries me over to our bed, which has a heart made of roses on it now.

I smile and look at him. "You did all of this?"

He nods his head. "Only for you."

I smile again and relax against the bed. He crawls on top of me, and starts kissing me. He moves to my mark, and I can't help but feel pleasure and excitement.

He stops and looks me in the eye. "Ready?" He asks.

I nod my head.

"Good, cause we're going to get quite the workout tonight." He says with a smirk.

--------

The next morning I wake up to someone licking my face.

"What the?"

I open my eyes and see Sebastian licking my cheek. I giggle, and push him off. I sit up and see the huge that we made last night. There's rose petals everywhere.

I laugh.

There's a groan that comes from my left. I look over and see Axel there with an arm over his eyes. I lean over and plant a kiss on his lips.

After a few kisses he reacts and kisses me back. "Hhm. Good morning to you too!" He says with a grin. "What time is it?" He asks.

"Um, not sure. Let me check." I reach over and grab my phone. Ignoring the 30 texts, I see that it's 10:00. I turn back to him and tell him the time.

He shoots up. "We need to hurry. We need to leave soon."

"Why? Can't we just say in bed and go for another or 3?"

He smiles at me. "As much as I would love that. We have a honeymoon to go on."

"Ugh, that's a thing isn't it?" he chuckles.

"Yes. Yes it is."

--------

A hour later, we are on our private jet taking off to an unknown detestation.

Axel presses a kiss to my temple. "Don't worry, you'll like it." He says.

I smile. "If you are there how can I not." I say and turn back to look out the window. "So what did you do with Seb?"

"He's at Taylor and Winter's."

"How long are we going to be gone for?"

"I planned a week, but we can stay as long as you want."

I nod my head. He's so sweet. I don't deserve him.

-No I don't deserve you.- Axel says in my head. I turn and look at him. My eyes glace at him lips, and he notices.

The next thing I know his lips are on mine, and were are making out in our plane.

--------

After a long flight, we finally get off the plane, and into a car.

After we leave the airport, Axel looks at me. "It's going to be a while. Sleep."

And I listen to him.