Chapter 4

(Okay maybe asking for 120 votes in the previous chapter was a bit too much. Do you guys not like Niam or something? ) 

"Oh shit," Zayn gasped out, covering his face with his hand as his eyes went over again and again on the clear Italic text which read out Getting a bit friendly with something that's mine, aren't we Payno?  

He couldn't believe that this was happening and more than that, he didn't know how they were all going to reveal themselves to Niall when the time came. Surely their boss will come back sometime soon to claim the pretty little blonde, after all, Niall did belong to their boss and not them. They were merely hired to keep the perverts at bay and to prevent others from getting their hands of their bosses precious good. 

Zayn shook his head staring at Liam who just looked like he had seen a ghost. You would think that such a bulky and muscular man would not be scared of anything at all but oh no, they were all shit scared of what was going to happen. Hopefully, not before they could prepare themselves both mentally and physically. 

"Where's Niall?" Liam asked meekly, his eyes starting at the white canvas shoes he was wearing. He couldn't believe that he had wimped out mid movie by making lame excuses and stuttering like a mad man. 

"Louis took him shopping. He apparently doesn't have enough crop tops," Zayn rolled his eyes fondly, smiling gratefully when their curly haired friend entered the room with two cans of beer in his hand. He handed one over to the raven haired man and sipped on the other one, completely ignoring Liam's existence. According to Harry, nothing of the sort would have happened had Liam not allowed Niall to kiss him in public. They always made sure that no amount of teasing got too much in public places, simply because you never know who's watching you. 

"Stop being an ass to Liam. He didn't know the boss is back," The raven haired man stopped mid sentence when a beep was heard on his phone. Taking it out of his jeans pocket, he sighed in relief when he saw that it was just Niall video calling him. For what? He didn't know.

Clicking on the accept button, Zayn placed his head back, leaning on the edge of the bed from his position on the floor. The sight of a simple white room with clear marble floor tiles and racks filled with nothing but those hideous girl tops came into being. He visibly cringed, grateful that it was Louis who had to suffer the sight of overly pink tops and the sparkles on some of them were too bright for his eyes. However, he knew Louis would at least get a snog or a blowjob out of the event. That was the only con of not taking Niall out shopping. 

"Zee! Which one should I buy? Louis is not being a good boy right now. He's sleeping on one of the waiting chairs outside the changing room and I haven't even changed my top in the past hour!" The camera went to the sleeping brunette, his face titled to the side. Zayn soon felt a presence beside him and smiled when he noticed Harry's fond gaze as he watched the blonde ramble on and on about how bad a companion Louis was. They had to agree though because Louis was quite boring when things weren't going his way, specially in matters of shopping. Other than that, he was an angel to be around. No sarcasm intended. Zayn loved Louis like the brother he always wanted to have. 

"What did you buy Princess?" Harry asked softly, trying to clear his mind off the text message and all the thoughts associated with it. For Niall, they were just average teenage boys who did weed and got high every now and did. They owned guns and caused a bit of trouble but never too much. Niall didn't need to know that they were hired assassins. That their sole purpose was to kill anybody who even touched the blonde in the wrong way. 

"I'm confused between the pink dress and the black one," Both the boys looked at each other when Niall moved the camera on the mirror, the lens focused on the figure of a slim blonde wearing a little black dress which just ended below this ass and the best thing was that even though it was a collared one which had sheer see through sleeves yet it was just the sexiest dress Harry had ever seen. Zayn disagreed though when the blonde put the camera on the floor and changed into the pink dress. 

Now that was something Zayn would kill for. The strapless dress was actually a light baby pink color, nothing too bright or revealing but it was just such an elegant dress. Falling gently down the blonde's long legs and caressing a floor lightly. They didn't know why Niall needed a dress since they had been told he was searching for crop tops. 

"Why are you even buying dresses?" Zayn asked, voicing out his opinions because the curiosity was killing me. Not that he was complaining though, he preferred the dresses over those crop tops which revealed Niall's beautiful navel and his toned stomach. It did everything wrong to the raven haired man's body and his thoughts just went into an over drive. 

"Because mother said that I have to be prepared for a special day. Whatever that is. I think she was talking about prom, but there's more than a year left till that," Niall huffed, unaware of the sneaky glances being exchanged between his two best friends. Boyfriends? Niall didn't know what they exactly were and that always confused him. He didn't have any other friends rather than these four handsome boys and he was quite content with life as it was. 

"Niall, can you please hurry back home?" Harry asked, looking completely panicked and Niall wanted to know what was going on but he chose to be quiet and rather asked timidly. 

"What will we do when I get back daddy?" He made sure to add a hint of seductiveness in his tone. Harry wasn't good when he panicked. Him panicking meant that within a few minutes he would get angry and then he would start breaking things and won't calm down until he roughly fucked the blonde. And Niall didn't like it rough, especially not when Harry wasn't doing it because he loves Niall but rather to release his stress. 

 "We'll do whatever you want baby. Just please get back home and tell Louis to call me, asap," With that the line disconnected and Niall walked out of the dressing room, making sure he had both the dresses in his hands. He gently shook Louis up, watching the brunette's head peep out of the piles of crop tops and mini skirts and ripped jeans Niall had collected. He was going to buy all of them! Money wasn't really a big problem but carrying these clothes was definitely going to be hard. 

"Harry said that you should call him as soon as possible," The blonde mumbled softly as they walked over to the cash counter. He dumped the clothes on the side, getting his credit card out while Louis dialed Harry's number, pushing his body slightly away from Niall's in order to prevent the blonde from hearing their conversation. 

"Here you go," Niall smiled, giving the girl behind the counter his credit card but frowned when the girl shook her head repeatedly as if she was terrified by the Irishman's standing figure. 

"No-No. It's a-already paid f-for," She stuttered out, handing over the bags of clothes to Niall before gently pushing him and an extremely confused Louis out of the shop. 

"Have a nice day." 

AN/ I'm going to postpone the drama for a bit and focus more on the smut and teasing, but yeah, just a bit of a hint about what is going to happen in the future. You all should be taking notes about all the strange events that will happen. 

The last chapter didn't get 120 votes :( I'm so sad and disappointed because I thought people actually liked this story that I just started out on a whim. 

Anyway, NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 90+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS! 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?

TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. SORRY THERE WASN'T MUCH TEASING OR ANYTHING REMOTELY NAUGHTY HERE. I'M JUST NOT IN THAT NAUGHTY MOOD SINCE I WATCHED PORN IN THE MORNING AND THEN WROTE HTM! I GUESS I GOT ALL MY HORNINESS OUT IN THAT CHAPTER OF HTM. LOL 

ANYWHORE: 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN 

SHARE 

FOLLOW