Chapter 9

Niall limped inside the dining hall, ignoring the curious stare everyone was looking at him with. His body hurt way more than he had expected it would, his ass was sore and he had bruises and love bites all over his body, it would have been perfect and enjoyable, had Niall not woken up to an empty bed. 

Searching for any signs of Zayn or any other of his friends, he sighed to himself, shaking his head in disappointment as he took a plastic plate in his hand, standing behind the long line of people, waiting for the food. As much as he was hoping this school trip would be fun, the rules were still established on all of them. Which meant that the food was also fixed by the school authorities - a cold refreshing drink/juice, with mashed potatoes and a slice of pizza with boiled vegetables. The only thing Niall ate with fondness was the pizza, in fact he even stole some from Harry's plate and shared one with Liam. Zayn and Louis didn't really share food with him, they were mean. 

"Are your boyfriends not around?" The boy standing behind him asked, making Niall raise a curious eyebrow at the question. He had often wondered where him and the boys stood in matters of a relationship but brushed it all aside every time they answered with the same words: 'we're best mates, aren't we?' 

"They're not my boyfriends and shouldn't you be more worried about yourself than poking your nose in my life?" Niall hissed, smiling tightly at the lady who filled his plate with two scoops of mashed potatoes before walking further to get his pizza from the bald man who looked like death. People truly didn't enjoy working with high school kids and Niall didn't understand why. They weren't that difficult to deal with, at least most of them were very considerate but that might have just been his wishful thinking. 

"You're around them constantly and they don't even let you talk to someone else. And why will I be worried about my life when yours is clearly more interesting?" Niall turned around, for the first time ever taking a proper look at the boy behind him. He has short curly hair, a curvy figure and he was considerably smaller than Niall himself. He had a nose piercing, definitely fake but it did look good, along with his full pink lips. All in all, Niall could actually admire the beauty behind him, dressed in simple black tee with a black jacket on top and blue skinny jeans, his fingers had a small flower ring on them, making the blonde chuckle lightly. The brunette hair this nosy boy had, reminded him of Harry and his curls. 

"My life is anything but interesting. Find someone else to annoy," Niall huffed, hiding his smile as he turned around to get his pack of juice, walking over to the empty white table, his white skirt flowing along with him.

Niall didn't know when it started, this love for wearing skirts. He was always bought up in an environment where clothes were fixed for a gender. The first time he had even started at a plain lilac sweater, his father had dragged him out of there, talking about how those colors were for females. Around that time, Niall began with his rebellion stage, he started it by going out with boys, not that he wasn't interested in them but when you're just thirteen years old, you just don't know much about sexuality. At least Niall didn't. But when he had his first kiss stolen by the dirty blonde boy in the neighborhood, he knew he might just be gay or at least bi but girls were never exciting for him. They were always envious of his curves and of his soft hair, making fun of his delicate features and small body. Niall never really got along with girls. 

When his father had roared at him for being gay, Niall had actually liked the feeling, the thrill he felt when he proved his father wrong. It was around that time that Bobby took to liquor, drinking frequently and constantly when Niall was around with one of his boy toys. During that time he had met a boy who had a kink of seeing Niall in girl clothes. The blonde didn't have a problem with it, he was a curious kitten and when he had first worn lace panties under his skinny jeans, walking around the corridors of his school at the age of thirteen, Niall had felt a lot more comfortable in his skin. Then he started spending his time on internet and as much as Bobby called these things as wrong, as much as Greg started distancing himself from his brother but yet caring about him from a distant, as much as Maura stared banning Niall from buying his own clothes or just grounding him way too frequently, Niall found that countless other people on the internet were just the same as him. Some knew about it from the start, said that they were born gay but Niall wasn't one of them. He was the one who had to find it out, figure things out. Maybe he was always gay but his family didn't let him explore but according to him, he wouldn't have ever kissed a boy if it wasn't to piss his father of. 

When he had managed to get into a decent high school, he had met Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam. He had felt at home with them, accepting their eccentric behavior and weird habits, the boys embraced his choices as well, never questioning his decision to wear skirts over boy jeans, or crop tops over hideous looking male shirts. He was glad that nobody in school ever bullied him too much. Yes there were the occasional mean comments but everyone gets them. Even the kindest and sweetest person in school would always have at least one hater. 

"You're going to sit alone? That's boring and sad," The boy from earlier smiled cheekily, sitting down right in front of Niall, his plate filled with the exact same stuff except, he had a small box of pudding in it as well. Niall eyed at the sweet delight, mouth watering slightly as his searched searching for the counter serving pudding. "I bribed the waiter in this hotel. That's why I have the pudding. You can share with me."

"No thank you. I don't eat with strangers." 

"But I have been your classmate for such a long time. We even have psychology together." The brunette whined as Niall raked his brain for trying to picture this strange beautiful boy in his psychology class but all he could come up with was Liam passing him little slips with dirty jokes. His world truly did revolve around the four men. 

"Well what's your name then? Because I really don't remember ever seeing you." 

"It's Troye. I would say it's nice to meet you but you turned out to be awfully arrogant," Niall raised his eyebrow, stopping midway from putting the spoon filled with mash potatoes and vegetables inside his mouth. "Don't look at me like that. You were quite rude." He rolled his eyes, gulping the contents of the spoon down and frowned at the bland taste. Shouldn't hotel food taste better? Even if it was just simple mashed potato. 

"Good morning students," A voice rang loudly in the small dinning hall, making every student and worker in the room turn around in it's direction. Niall rolled his eyes when he saw that it was no one else but the Principal of his school, who really should be back in town, taking care of the school rather than attending the school trip with them. "We have a special guest here with us and you'll be surprised when you know who it is." 

"If it's not Beyoncé , then I don't really see the reason of being surprised," Niall murmured, chuckling along with Troye who seemed to find his sense of humor amusing. The blonde could actually do with his annoying presence, he was an endearing character and secretly, Niall actually liked him. 

"Please welcome the owner of this hotel you are staying at, the one who has sponsored this trip for you students," The Principal paused for dramatic effect while Niall's eyes wandered around the room, trying to see where Liam, Harry, Zayn and Louis could possibly be. He could see all three sections of their class sitting there, some busy typing away on the phone while others were actually paying attention to the Principal's words. 

"I heard he's really hot. Owner of a chain of restaurants and what not. He's really young as well," Troye said, eyes fixed on the Principal who stood in the middle of the room, walking down to the very corner where the entrance door was located. Niall's complete attention was on him then, and he wished the other boys were here to share the thrill with him. He quickly got his phone out, face palming himself when he realized that he could've called them or texted them all this while. Maybe they were in Louis' hotel room or just off messing around somewhere. They usually left Niall out when they were going to do something troublesome. 

Where are you? 

He typed the message in the group chat, putting his phone away when the loud claps filled the room, and Niall raised his head up, bobbing up and down his seat, trying to see what had the girls blushing like crazy and the boys frowning a bit in jealousy and admiration. 

"Please welcome Mr. Bieber. Justin Bieber." And when Niall's blue eyes but the golden-brown ones, he knew exactly where he had seen that face before. My first kiss. 

AN/ Who loves Jiall? 

Thoughts on the chapter? 

Where are the boys by the way? 

Do you love Troye? I love Troye! 

This chapter had a little bit of insight on Niall's life. How do u feel about this? 

Please check out my Ziall fiction "Totally Captivated". 

NEXT UPDATE AT 90+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS!