Chapter 7

Beautiful. That's the only word Niall could think of as he stared at the hotel in front of his eyes. It was a plain creamy white building covered with green, beautiful trees and blooming flowers. The school bus stopped right at the entrance, the incident from before was long forgotten. 

Niall stepped out of the bus, making sure that the boys were in his line of sight, before he started walking to the entrance of the door. It all looked so beautiful and unreal, the kind of huge kingdoms they show in movies and the blonde was living his dream right now as he placed foot inside the hotel. He ignored a frowning Louis and a muttering Zayn, probably grumpy about coming here, lord knows he wasn't very keen on the idea of a school trip. Harry had decided to abandon the crowd and had off to flirt with the teacher, which Niall found quite disturbing considering she was married. 

"This is so beautiful," He whispered to Liam, smiling when the bulkier man pulled him into his broad frame, gently nudging his sides before kissing his forehead lightly. There was a feeling of calm and protection that these boys provided to them, but there was also this increase in his heart beat, the thumping sounds reaching his ears and the frequent blushing that made him crave being in their hold, in their arms. 

They were all walking up the stairs soon, the moment the teacher had announced their rooms, two classmate in one room since they were all paying a large sum of cash for this. Niall was for once grateful that his dad actually had money, he wasn't like those average middle class students. The last time their family had faced a financial crisis was when Niall was thirteen but after that everything had been as smooth as butter. 

As they had decided earlier, Niall and Zayn were sharing the same room, with Harry and Liam in the one right next to them and Louis was paired up with the geek boy of their class, Jamie Scott. Zayn shrugged carelessly once they reached the room and quickly took Niall's bag from his arms once he saw the blonde struggling. He would've taken them before if Niall hadn't been damn persistent about being a man and carrying his own baggage. The boys had just chuckled at him and let him have his strong moment because everyone knows that Niall is too tiny to lift heavy things. He had to give in sooner or later. 

"The room is just- woah," Niall smiled, walking over to the two side beds that had been placed. He stared at them in fascination, as if it was absurd to place two beds in their room but he understood that not everyone was as close with their roommate as he was with Zayn. Plus, the hotel room had a beautiful view, he could see the green trees and hear the chirping birds who were already annoying the shit out of him. Fuck everyone who says their chirps are musical. 

"We don't need two beds. They can probably adjust another person here. Can we talk to the teacher about letting another one of the boys share with us? Maybe Louis?" Niall suggested, opening his bag as he searched for his towel and a new share of clothes. He was already sweaty and his hair was definitely a mess, with the window in the bus being left open allowing his blonde streaks to go in different directions. He still looked good but Niall wanted to be perfect, at least he would try to be his best, he was rooming up with Zayn Malik after all. 

"That's not allowed, love but you can try. What will you say when the teachers asks you why you're not using the other bed?" Zayn bit his lip in anticipation. Ever since the two had decided to share the room together, his mind had come up with different ideas of what he would love to do to Niall and his pale skin. A few spanks will do his ass good, he wondered, and a few hickies on his neck and chest. 

Niall blushed, taking his towel and change of clothes in his hand as he walked closer to Zayn. "You and I both know what we will be doing and it will be much more fun if there was a third person to join," he whispered close to Zayn's ears, getting on his tip toes, and blew on them before walking to the attached bathroom, making sure his hips swayed way more than necessary. He knew his ass was big and definitely drool worthy so why not put it to good use? 

"Such a fucking tease Blondie," Zayn yelled out, making Niall giggle to himself as he kept the door slightly ajar, knowing that within a few seconds the raven haired man would join in, once he got the hint at least. They had done sexual stuff before, so Niall wasn't even a tad bit conscious of showing his body to Zayn. The man did scream perfection and he did made you feel a whole lot terrible about your appearance, but Niall felt comfortable around Zayn. He loved looking at his tattoos and comparing the different between their heights, more than that, he loved how different their skin colors were. Niall was as pale and white as snow while Zayn was a neat brown tan, a very handsome tan and Niall just loved how they would hold hands, their fingers entwined when Zayn would thrust inside of him. It gave him time to admire the different between their hand sizes as well. Why did he have to be so tiny when compared to Zayn? Or anyone, really. 

Turning on the shower, and making sure it was a bit warm, Niall got inside, letting the water wash down his head and back. He waited for the door to open widely, for Zayn to come and when he finally did, Niall could swear he felt his breath hitch. The tanned man had already removed his shirt and jeans and was currently taking his boxers off, displaying his limp eight inch cock, one that had been inside Niall and even fucked his mouth dry. He licked his lips, watching the man get into the shower and place his hands lightly on his waist, just until Niall's back made contact with his chest before reaching out for the bottle of fruit scented shampoo. 

"You're teasing me and I do not appreciate that," He rutted his hips a bit, watching Niall moan softly when he felt Zayn's length on his back side. 

"I do not appreciate you looking goddamn hot, but you don't hear me complaining?" 

"Not so innocent are you?" Niall smirked at the question, turning around so his hands were placed on Zayn's tanned chest, just above his wings tattoo before leaning in for a soft kiss. 

"Shower sex sound good?" 

Zayn pulled apart from the horny blonde, groaning when he felt his phone beep loudly again. He gently made Niall take a step back before getting out to pick his phone up. 

Enjoy it while you've got time. He's still mine.  

AN/ Does it though ? Does it sound good? Do you want Ziall smut, or should I keep the story more on the mystery element rather than the sex one?

There won't be much sex, but at one point, he will sleep with the other boys. Individually. I'm not in the mood of writing a group sex fest for this story. They'll wreck that ass one at a time lol. 

I wonder at times how Niall would react once he reads such stories. I'm pretty sure he'll lock himself up in his room, curse the world or maybe he might wank to them, because hello, he's getting 4Ds!

If you hate the person that I'm about to bring into this story, then I'd like to apologize but I can't change the character. I have this entire story line planned and I cannot, cannot change the characters. So if you have some problem with the soon to enter, character then it's alright if you stop reading this. He really isn't that bad though. I mean Niall likes him lol (Use this as a hint to guess :P )

But, to the ones who still couldn't guess it(that's legit all of you -_- HOW CAN YOU NOT GUESS IT!?) , WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS? HE IS THE BOYS BOSS, SOMEHOW RELATED TO NIALL, CLAIMING NIALL AS HIS OWN, AND HE'S ALSO BEHIND EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENING! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HIS RELATION TO NIALL? 

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 100+ VOTES AND 30+ COMMENTS! 

IF THIS GETS 110+ VOTES, THEN I'LL DO THE # WHICH GETS THE MOST COMMENTS! THEM BEING: 

#ZIALLSEX

#NARRYSEX

#NOUISSEX

#NIAMSEX

VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU'D PREFER! AND IF THIS GETS 110 VOTES, I'LL DO THAT!