Chapter 13

(I would like to apologize about the slight confusion in this chapter in case u read this before my re re re editing this. My WiFi is slow and wattpad kept on unsaving the changes made and omg , it's okay now. U can read it. The previous chapter had so many lacking points ugh I'm sorry)

"What are you doing here?" Niall hissed, shutting his eyes close when he felt the light pricking at them. It was too early in the morning to be woken up like this and the blonde was already hating every second of it. He was already having such a hard past few days, with everything going on and his mind was a complete mess. A proper sleep was all he needed but it seemed like the god above wasn't even going to give him that. The events of the previous night flashed briefly in his mind but he quickly brushed them away. 

"Get up little turd. We're going out to grab something to eat." Troye chuckled lightly, watching Niall flutter open his eyes before snapping them shut. It was a cute sight to see and even though he knew there was a lot on Niall's mind right now, Troye really didn't see why a bunch of good for nothing boy's should affect Niall's health. No boy was worth that much pain and tears. 

"Why can't we just stay in?" The blonde whined, taking in the unfamiliar room. He remembered the strange encounter he had had with Justin and after that, Niall hadn't even dared to walk inside his room but had directly gone up to Troye. It was a good thing that Conner, Troye's roommate, was a complete sweetheart and didn't mind skipping out for awhile while Niall cried his heart out in his new friend's shoulder, talking about every nonsense he could think of. He missed those four idiots so much and even though, Troye was right about how no guy was worth so many tears, Niall just couldn't bring himself to follow through with the entire 'pick yourself up and brush yourself off' plan. He felt incomplete and empty without being wrapped in one of Harry's long hoodies or messing around with Zayn's phone or just picking random fights with Liam or laughing loudly with Louis. He hadn't even realized how they had completely taken over his entire life until they had decided to leave him, stranded, isolated and utterly alone.

"Because love, food is an essential part of our life and if you don't hurry up, they'll close down the free student's meal and then we'll have to pay huge bucks for it." Niall groaned at the words. The arrangement his school had made with the hotel was completely stupid. There were hours reserved for when the students were to appear downstairs to eat their breakfast, lunch and dinner. Anything else that they wanted to eat was to be paid for out of their own pockets while the other three compulsory meals were included in the amount they had all previously paid for while signing up for the trip. Since the hotel had many other customers as well, just the floors 2-3-4-5 being reserved for the school students, the staff had to make sure that none of the students were being loud or disturbing the other customers. It was a good thing that Justin was the owner of the hotel and being slightly older than all of the high school kids, he wasn't that strict to be around. Which explains why every girl was already drooling on him. Niall ignored the slight irritation he felt at that thought.