Chapter 6

Niall could almost squeal in excitement as he watched masses of students get on the school bus. It was a cold morning and the blonde was dressed in nothing but a white full sleeved crop top, which showed off his toned stomach and a simple pair of white floral printed legging. He had decided to wear sneakers rather than high heels since the school trip was taking them to some place high up in the mountains. They were going to have hot springs there and bask in nature. 

"Fuck look at that ass," The blonde frowned as soon as the word's reached his ears. He didn't know the owner of the voice and was too scared to turn around and find out. Where were his best friends? They had promised to show up, Harry even seemed excited about it but while everyone was already piling up inside the bus, the four boys were no where to be frowned. 

He frowned when he felt a body hovering behind his own and then something slightly went by his ass. He could feel his body freeze when another hand grabbed his shoulder. Could nobody see what was happening? He wondered to himself as his hands shook. He wasn't used to being so defenseless. Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn were always there with him to protect him from such perverts but now here he was, standing right in front of the school bus, the teacher doing god knows what but she for sure wasn't paying attention to the students, a bunch of boys had actually glanced his way but then gone back to whatever they were doing while the girls could care less, they already hated him a lot. 

"Already get your hands off him right now," The blonde sighed in relief when he heard the familiar high pitched voice and then the sound of someone's nose breaking. It wasn't Louis' , that's for sure. 

"Come on babe, let's go inside. Lou will deal with him," Liam said softly, placing a hand on Niall's shoulder and pulling the small boy closer to himself while Harry just sat there on the floor, cheering Louis on. The blonde rolled his eyes, glancing at his surroundings in case the teacher showed up. Seriously where the fuck was that woman? You can't just leave a bunch of hormonal and high on god knows what, students' all alone! That was just the recipe for disaster. 

Soon, Zayn pulled Louis off of the boy whose nose was broken and now he even had a black eye. The five boys walked inside the school bus, not glancing at the bruised pervert. Niall shivered in disgust as he remembered what would have happened to him if Louis had not arrived. How could his classmates just turn a blind eye to him being harassed like that? Idiots! 

"So are you excited for this trip?" Harry asked, trying to break the tension that had somehow settled between them. The feathery haired brunette was keeping an eye out on the perverted lad, watching him walk inside the school building, probably searching for the nurse to heal his wounds. He rolled his eyes, trying to pay attention to the conversation and even faking enthusiasm for this trip even though he'd much rather stay at home and watch The Walking Dead. 

"Do you know they have hot springs there and we can even pick our own roommates!" The four boys exchanged glances before staring at the small blonde whose eyes were almost glowing. He had his small pink bag pack with him, his hair was neatly ruffled up and the soft strawberry lip gloss just added a kind of shine to his already pink lips. Zayn reached his hand out, touching the blonde's bottom lip, tugging it a bit before letting it go with a pop, leaving behind a furiously blushing Niall. 

"Who are you going to pick as a roommate babe?" The raven haired man asked, propping up on his seat as he fingers played with the blonde's hair, twirling it around. He watched Niall fidget in his seat, blushing and stuttering under his intense gaze before he finally replied with a soft, "Y-you." 

"That's not hair. You can't tempt him like that," Harry groaned, cursing to himself because of course he wanted to be paired with Niall and maybe, just maybe even fuck his tight ass but nobody had to know that. 

"Sorry boys but -," Zayn's voice was cut off with a loud scream. All the students turned stared at each other before getting out of the car and a few walked inside the school building, from where the loud scream came from. 

"Who is he?" The teacher asked causing Niall to roll his eyes before they stared at the figure on the ground. His blue eyes widened as he looked at the face of the guy Louis had beaten up but that's not what was bothering him. It was the fact that there was a bullet in his chest and Liam was practically dragging him away from the scene which bothered him. He wasn't a student? What was he doing here then? Inside the school grounds? 

All the kids frowned to themselves, some of them shrugging before walking back inside the school bus when the P.E. teacher told them to take their seats. It was annoying how everyone was so unnaturally calm when a person had just been killed on the school grounds. 

"Um sir, who was that boy?" Niall asked, his small voice drawing attentions from all the male students while the females either ignored the lad or glared at him. 

"Just somebody who entered the school grounds, I suppose he was looking for the nurse to heal his wounds. Since it's not a student and doesn't even look the age, we've simply called the cops and the ambulance. Nothing you should worry about," The blonde shook his head. He was murdered for fuck's sake, he wanted to scream out. Show some bloody sympathy. 

"Calm down. It's going to be okay. He was probably just a pervert or even a rapist. He deserved it," Louis' voice was cold and distant, making Niall's doubt just rise. Weird things were happening and this just added to the list. 

He leaned back on his seat. Grateful that he hadn't stared at the body for too long so that meant no nightmares. The bottle blonde close his eyes, taking a deep breath when his phone vibrated. He pulled the device out of his bag pack, frowning at the unknown number. 

I'll never let anyone get away from harming my Princess ~ 

AN/ Well, this just became so creepy lol. Who do you think it was? 

Your guesses are hilarious by the way. I'll just give you a hint. It's not Simon. Hell to the no. It's not that old buffoon. I'm sorry if any of you like Simon because I don't. I simply tolerate him because he formed the band other than that, he annoys the fuck out of me. Oh well. 

Do you think that guy deserved to be killed? 

Do you think the boys know what is exactly happening? 

What about this text from an unknown contact?

CAN THIS CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET 90+ VOTES? WE'VE BEEN GOING REALLY DOWN ON VOTES AND IT'S REALLY SAD. THE LAST CHAPTER JUST GOT 80 VOTES :( 

ANYWAYS, I'VE GOT SOME GOOD NEWS. I'M WORKING ON A NEW NARRY FAN FICTION AND IT'S CALLED "RED." YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE IT . I'VE STARTED WRITING IT DOWN AND I'LL PUBLISH IT SOON! 

ALSO, IF YOU LIKE ZIALL, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY ZIALL FAN FICTION CALLED "HIS FOR A PRICE" AND MY NARRY FAN FICTION "BRITAIN'S HOTTEST COUPLE." 

Other than that: 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

FAN 

SHARE 

FOLLOW