Chapter 19

Nothing made sense. Well, at least to Niall it didn't. He just dumbly nodded his head to the words his mother had just uttered and got up, walking outside the room and up the stairs to where his quiet and calm bed awaited his presence. 

He quickly snapped his phone out, pulling a face at the lack of notifications. It wasn't his fault that he never really interacted with many people. It wasn't like he didn't want to but more like he wasn't allowed to. He had the four boys constantly on his charge, watching his every move and moreover, at that time, Niall really didn't get why he would need more people in his life when he had four indispensable friends. Well, he was damn wrong because now his contact list was completely empty and he had nobody to call, except for the people who were ignoring him and Troye who was probably getting tired of Niall's dramas. 

The blonde sighed, dialing up  Harry's number considering he was the only one of them all that would actually maybe bother to talk to Niall and respond. He waited for the phone to ring, sighing to himself when the ringer reached his ears and then paused when it suddenly stopped. For a moment, he wondered whether Harry had ignored his call but checking on the dim lit screen of his phone, he was assured that the call was in fact ongoing but neither of them spoke a single word before Niall decided to break the tense silence. 

"Did you know about it?" The blonde asked, his voice coming out squeakier than what he had intended it too. He bit his lip, patiently waiting for a response while he admired the walls of his room. He had gotten them colored a mixture of baby pink and blue, making it look different and distinct. It might have been better to have left them the shade of white that they were earlier but Niall enjoyed new things. He liked the little rush that came to him during such acts. 

"What are you talking about Niall?" The slow English accent spoke from the other line, taking time to stress every single word. It bothered Niall a lot, how Harry always took his time with things. All his actions and movements were always so careful and precise. It bugged the blonde so much but he didn't complain about it, being fond of the habit at the same time. Harry's carefulness was what made him....well, Harry Styles. 

"About Justin. You knew didn't you? All of you did that's why you acted weird when I mentioned his name. That's why Liam was acting so strange when  I talked to him. What's going on Harry? And please this time, don't lie to me." Niall huffed, hoping and praying to get some sort of response. It was difficult to have given his heart and body to four complete morons.  It definitely hurt more too because while he wanted at least one of them to hold them if four wasn't a possibility, yet none of them bothered to do so. 

"How did you get to know of all this Niall?" The  brunette asked rather harshly, making  Niall flinch even though he was talking to Harry on the phone and even face-to-face, he knew the older man would never try to hurt him. 

"My parents told me and now I want the truth. It's creeping me out, the way you guys and my parents are acting. I have no one else to talk to and I really just want to scream my lungs out because of the amount of frustration you all are bringing me." The small boy in a plaid skirt ranted, feeling confident with himself. A part of him just didn't get what the big deal was. Justin seemed like a kind enough lad even now, he was even handsome and incredibly rich, owning a hotel and possibly many others. He seemed to be the type that would constantly give Niall attention and if the blonde wasn't so madly in love with four idiots, he would have definitely gone for Justin. After all, the boy was one of his childhood crushes, it seems . But now nothing made sense and all he wanted was some explanation.  His parents just looked like a nervous wreck and with the boys ignoring him the way they had been ever since the trip, it just added more to Niall's doubts and questions.