Chapter 14

"Slow down there Niall," Troye chuckled, watching his friend bounce up and down the dance floor after having consumed countless number of tequila shots. He quickly made an excuse to his own group of friends, laughing when he saw Niall grinding on some girl from their school and really, the girl was just too drunk to even care and was grinding back.

"Troye!" Niall slurred, pushing his high heels off when he saw his new bestie walking over towards him. The party had started two hours ago and even though him and Troye were a bit late in arriving, they had managed to mix right into the crowd of drunk and horny teenagers. And Niall, having taken Troye's words of getting over guys and moving on a bit too seriously, had decided to follow the typical method of drinking his worries off. He quickly walked towards Troye, fastening his strides even though everything was spinning and the bright pink and blue lights of the club weren't helping at all. He was just glad that his dress was short, ending mid thigh and not causing any hurdles unlike some of the girls he had seen earlier, wearing long ass dresses as if they were coming for a posh party rather than a drunk night in a local club.

"Babe, you've drunk too much. Slow down champ," Troye laughed heartily, the alcohol in his veins making everything seem a bit funny. He had placed his fake nose piercing on and all his fingers were covered in different types of ring. Niall and him had gone completely all out in dressing for the occasion, each having placed eyeliners and shit tons of jewelry. Troye took the time to admire Niall. The pale blonde was dressed in just a simple black dress with a single shoulder, it showed off his collarbones which Troye considered to be the best part of the blonde along with his regular blush.

Niall giggled in his hands, fluttering his eyelashes up at Troye before proceeding to the bar. He had his ID card on him and without any hesitance, the bar tender was serving him another shot while Troye was scolding him in the background but then there was a change in the music, and soon the brunette was being dragged on the dance floor. Niall laughed as he saw the scene unfold, with Conner trying to get Troye to loosen up and dance, and the two girls in the background who were already heavily making out with each other. He sighed in his seat, missing the feeling of being held like that but chose not to dwell on it. This night was to forget and move on, not anything else.

"Keep the drinks coming," Niall hiccuped, giggling to himself after wards as he moved his legs with the music while gulping the small glasses of shots in one go. He was well aware that the amount of headache he was going to receive the next day was going to be painful as hell but at the moment, he was having so much fun.

"I'm not going to serve you another buddy. You're completely smashed." The bartender scolded, chuckling when Niall turned around to pout at him. The blonde looked absolutely ravishing, the kind of easy target you see at the clubs for those sick perverts. With his dress hugging him at all the right places showing off his beautiful curves, his shaves legs on bright display, with extensions added to his hair making them curve beautifully around his shoulder (Troye's idea), his eyes a bright shade of blue and having that dazed look on them which they always did when he drank a bit too much. It was as if the most beautiful creation of God had decided to walk inside the club and everyone was well aware that all eyes were on Niall, either by the way of secretive glances or just full on perverted ogling.

"You're mean but I think I need to puke." The blonde hissed a bit when his bare feet hit the cold floor, stumbling on his steps a little he walked over towards the bathroom, mentally debating whether he should go back to the hotel or stay here. Troye was drunk as well so he would definitely have to call a cab later for his friend, but then again, Troye had Conner and Ethan while Niall had no one. He rolled his eyes at his negative thoughts, opening the door to the men's toilets and frowning when his head hit what felt like a huge concrete wall.