Chapter 12

Niall shook his hands, adjusting his flower crown gently and walked towards the room. He could feel his brain about to burst with all the negativeness flowing around in it. It was as if suddenly, all his happiness didn't matter at all. It was lost in the wave of emotional dis-balance. He was hurt, yes, but never in his life had he thought that the reason for this mind numbing pain would be the four men he trusted with everything. Maybe that was the reason why he felt like throwing up and walking away, far from this camp and just back to home, in his bed which didn't hate him, his blankets were surely not going to leave him for the other gender, and his ice cream was always going to wait for him.

He raised his foot forward, telling his mind to just complete the walk up to the door. It was hardly four steps away and then discuss things out with Zayn, shout at him, hit him, maybe dunk his head in the toilets and then walk out of there like a boss but his body just wouldn't listen. He had to force himself to take the four steps and just as he reached his hand for the door handle, a white cloth muffled his mouth.

Niall stood frozen for a second, his brain not working fast enough to understand what was going on. He knew that there was somebody behind him, their hands pressing some thick white fabric onto his pink lips and their arms were gripping him way too tightly by the waist, dragging him away from the room where Zayn was probably, if Niall was lucky, waiting for him and even worried as to why the blonde wasn't there in the room till now. The realization got him out of the trance he was in and soon, he was struggling in the grasp of his captor, legs trying to kick whatever they could find, which was nothing but empty air, hands clawing at the arm that was holding his mouth down. If only he had taken those bloody self defense lessons that the guys had wanted him too but he was too stubborn and too lazy, and now, he was being kidnapped!

Niall noticed a door being opened, his back was facing the direction but by the faint click of the lock, he was almost certain that they were entering another room in the hotel. His eyes searched for another fellow student, groaning to himself when he couldn't find a single person in the hallways and frowned when the elevator door was closed as well. He had hoped that Troye would stay, at least until he went inside his room to talk things out with Zayn.

"Keep quiet Niall, please." The voice spoke out, an inch above his ears and the blonde repressed the shivers he felt when he realized whom the voice belonged to. His movements slowed down almost suddenly. The struggles stopped and Niall rolled his eyes when he heard that same voice sighing loudly in relief before setting the blonde free.

"What is wrong with you?" Niall hissed, watching those familiar eyes glare at him, as if he was the one making all the wrong choices and moves. As if he was the one who had dragged him away from his hotel room and into another one. The blonde huffed when the taller man refused to reply, shaking his head with a sigh as he walked over to the neatly made bed.

The room was slightly different from the one Zayn and him were staying at. For starters, it didn't have twin beds. There was just a king sized bed swallowing up the entire room but somehow leaving enough space for there to be a small kitchen, a glass door that opened to the veranda, where two cane chairs and a small glass table was neatly arranged. There were huge brown built in cupboards on the side, adding to the soothing brown and pastel blue texture of the room. Niall would have liked this place more, even appreciated the beauty and luxury of the hotel room if he hadn't just been dragged here. And that too, in such a melodramatic fashion.

The blonde sighed, falling back on the bed when he noticed the man in a tight fitting black suit walking towards the mini bar, fixing himself something to drink. He thought back to the events of the entire day. Life could change so much within twenty four hours and this was certainly the very first time, Niall had actually seen it happen. He had seen himself making new friends after an amazing night of mind blowing sex with the most handsome guy ever. He had seen that guy leaving him for some random girl whose name Niall didn't even know but then again, he could be wrong. They could just be friends but why did all his best mates suddenly have female company with them? Niall was certain that he had never seen any of those girls with the boys before. It was always them and Niall, nobody else. Especially not some incredibly gorgeous, out of the world beautiful girls. He could feel his insides churning at the thought that those female beauties did suit his best mates.