Chapter 26

"Get out, get out, get out," Zayn yelled harshly, parking the car roughly to the side. He motioned Liam to protect Lou, not wanting an innocent person to get harmed in any manner because of their carelessness. There was a car waiting for them at a five minute walking distance and Zayn had up till now, successfully managed to avoid getting caught by any one of Justin's men. He quickly tossed some spare cash to Lou, motioning towards the cheap rundown looking motel. "Go there and stay put for as long as you can. After a few hours you can call a cab to pick you up. If somebody threatens to kill you, then take this-" he quickly handed one of his small guns to the wide eyed and scared looking woman. Somehow, they had all managed to change their clothes and get their make up done, leaving them at least a bit unsuspecting looking. He had Lou to thank for that. With her fingers trembling and her breathing shaking, she had gotten her work done. 

"I-I can't take this . I-" 

"If you don't shoot them, they'll shoot you. The choice is yours, now go." He gave the older woman a small nudge, grabbing his bag pack from the floor. The air around them was now tense, the previous calm had completely dissipated. He knew that dealing with the world's most feared mafia lord was not going to be easy especially considering that Justin had hundreds and thousands of people working under him. He turned his attention back to the Irish blonde, motioning him to keep behind them at all costs. A gun had been provided to Niall as well, just in case. It was better to leave the small man with at least some means of self defense. 

"I know a short route. Don't raise any suspicions and let's divide into two groups to not raise any special interest." Louis spoke slowly, eyes darting from one face to the next and then to the empty road and the small alley ways. He had his phone in his hand, the dots on the laptop were now visible on the small screen of his iPhone. "Zayn, Liam and Niall, you guys go ahead of us. Harry and I will stay back and give you cover. Put on your earpieces and keep on following my instructions.  I've turned the tracker on your phones on so I'll know where you are at every moment." Louis stared at all the familiar faces before his gaze settled on the blonde. 

"Be safe please." Niall whispered, reaching forward to wrap his arms around Louis and then continued to do the same to Harry before walking back to Liam and Zayn. Louis was aware that Liam would be able to handle fist fights as well as killing someone without any remorse while Zayn was just good with his gun. He wasn't exceptionally blessed in the muscle department but the man could pack a punch when the time called for it. Niall would be much much safe with them while Louis and Harry would keep a few steps back, making sure that nobody suspicious was tailing them. 

 "Let's go." 

...

Niall didn't like his surroundings. He could see dirty rats and several insects littering the alley way but apparently, this was one route which nobody would bother with simply because it was too filthy to be walked on. Yet here he was, in gingham check skirt and a white blouse covering his body, a long brunette wig giving the appearance that he was a long haired girl instead of an Irish male. 

"Watch out." Liam grumbled, pushing the blonde to the other side as he was just about to step on a puddle of mud. 

"S-sorry." Niall whimpered, rubbing the side of his body that had collided with the dirty wall which contained too many cobwebs. He wondered to himself about the kind of disgusting place they were probably in but soon enough, he could see the alley leading up to the main street where a white yet boring looking car was parked. 

"That's our ride." Zayn chuckled, bringing his gun out of his pocket. He signaled for Liam to step back, keeping an eye on Niall while Zayn assessed the surroundings. Once he was certain that nobody was in the way he motioned for the other two men to join. He frowned visibly when he noticed that Louis and Harry had still not reached.