Chapter 23

Nervous...that was the only word Harry could think of to describe how he was feeling. That, and scared. He knew that the failure of this plan would mean death and they couldn't possibly hold a long fight against the countless men Justin had under his power . He had a group of elites, as far as Harry knew, that consisted of both men and women, trained in fighting and all forms of martial arts. What's worse was that majority of the elites were females and he didn't want to get his ass whipped by a chick. His male ego wouldn't be able to take it. 

He sighed loudly to himself, adjusting his hoodie properly before knocking on the door to Justin's office . All he had to do was make up some excuse and even though, he had rehearsed many of them, he still didn't come up with a final excuse to make. He just needed to get Niall out of here, for a few minutes, even one minute would suffice but it wasn't as easy as it seemed. Even though he had gained Justin's trust, he still knew that his boss was never completely trusting of a guy. He frowned, wondering whether he would be killed  before he could even get Niall outside. 

According to  Zayn's recent update, every arrangement had been made. Louis had arranged fake ID's and passports for all of them and surprisingly, he was excited at the idea of having Harry back. Liam had gotten one of his friends who had connection with the Russian mafia to book place tickets for them all under their new names and he had also handled down his guest house to them to stay in for as long as they were comfortable. Everything was set and now, all they had to do was get a hold of the blonde and then, make a run for it. 

"Come in." The gruff voice barking out the order brought Harry out from his thoughts. With shaking hands, he reached a hand forward, opening the door to get inside . For a second , he froze, forgetting all about the reason why he was even here. He wondered desperately whether he was making the right choice. Was it worth risking their life? But the answer was clear; he wanted to get Niall out. "What are you doing here Harry?" The brunette gulped, trying to come up with an answer. 

"I wanted to check up on Niall. He must be wanting to go out for a while, sight seeing and such." Harry laughed nervously. What kind of sight seeing would Niall want to do in the city he had been living in for god knows how long. He cursed himself for coming up with such lame excuses. 

"He's up in his room. Resting probably." Justin replied calmly, his eyes assessing every single movement that Harry made. He smirked unconsciously upon noticing the fidgety state one of his assassins was in. Everybody enjoyed observing the effect of their power on other people and Justin was no exception. He loved watching the people who had tried to steal his Niall away from him, squirm under his presence. "I don't think he would like to go outside. It's rather cold today and he needs his rest after being up all night yesterday." His smirk widened. 

"Why was he up - oh, never mind." Harry frowned , clutching his hands by his side. He wanted to kill the fucktard in front of his eyes for even laying a finger on his Niall. The beautiful, innocent Niall who didn't deserve all this drama in his life. Just as he was about to turn around -giving up on finding a proper excuse to sneak Niall out and knowing well that if he was to force Justin or insist more, he would become suspicious - the door to the office opened, revealing a rather tired looking female dressed in a maid's costume. Harry rolled his eyes, unable to comprehend why a maid's uniform was even necessary in today's times. 

"What's wrong?" Justin asked, looking a tad bit more alert. The situation pricked a little at harry's conscience, making his feet freeze against the floor, wanting to know exactly why the woman looked so annoyed and distressed and why Justin was reacting so strongly to a maid's dilemma. 

"He's not eating anything. I took the breakfast today as well and like always, he knocked it over. He didn't even wear the clothes you asked me to give him. The whole room stinks because he keeps on wearing that same jeans and top he arrived in. I tried to clean the bed but he didn't let me." The girl groaned loudly, shaking her head as if she had completely given up on Niall.