Chapter 15

Niall clutched on to his phone tightly once they entered the hotel. He could feel people nodding in their direction but refused to meet anyone's gaze. Justin had placed his hands loosely around his waist, his fingers gently moving up and down Niall's small waist and the blonde had to admit, he felt good being touched like this. As if he was some precious doll.

"Elevator or the stairs?" the dirty blonde asked, his American accent prominent as his voice became a bit huskier than normal. Niall smiled at the older man, feeling grateful that he took his claustrophobia into consideration but he was in no mood to walk all the way up the flight of stairs and elevators didn't bother him if they weren't overly crowded.

"Elevator."  Niall sighed out, his mind trailing back to the four important people of his life. He wondered how they would react. Would they freak out or would they just let it all go? He shook the thoughts away, chuckling bitterly to himself because obviously they didn't even care in the slightest about him. If they did then they wouldn't have just left him like this, all by himself. They would've shared their worries and concerns rather than finding beautiful girlfriends for themselves. The thought of seeing his idiots with some girls just pissed him off. Niall quickly turned his attention back to the elevator once it opened with a small ding. 

The blonde kept on shuffling on his feet, feeling how sore they were under his high heels. He quickly took them off, holding them with his right hand as he waited for them to arrive at their designated floor. Niall could feel Justin's brown eyes on him, raking up and down his entire body and soon, he could feel the older man walking a bit closer to him until they were practically chest to chest. Niall eyed the screen that showed the floor they were on, frowning when he noticed them moving up from the fifth floor as well. He opened his mouth to question Justin but before he could get any word out, his body was being pushed against the wall, the heels slipping from his grip as Justin took a hold of his hands, pinning them on top as he ghosted his lips over Niall's. The blonde shivered in delight, parting his lips before crashing them with Justin's. Their lips moved in a small frenzy, with Justin tugging on Niall's bottom lip and nibbling slightly on them. He ran his tongue over Niall's upper lips, making the smaller blonde gasp in surprise, allowing the millionaire a perfect opportunity to sneakily slide his tongue in, allowing it to taste every corner of Niall's mouth while soft moans and mewls left the petite boy's lips. He wanted to touch Justin, feel his skin under his fingers but his hands were pinned on the top and even though Justin was grinding his hips against Niall's, the blonde still wanted more. So much more. 

The loud ding of the elevator signalling their arrival to the twentieth floor made the two males jolt away, a careful distance coming between them but Justin's hands were firmly placed on Niall's hips, moving him along towards the floor that he owned. 

"Would you like something to drink?" The Canadian asked, his fingers grabbing the bandanna wrapped across his forehead and he quickly removed it, allowing his hair to fall across his forehead making Niall's breath hitch. 

"No, thank you." The blonde whispered, feeling his lips tingling to feel the pressure of Justin's lips against his own. It was so familiar and Niall couldn't help the rush of memories that came to him. He quickly brushed them off once Justin walked closer towards Niall in the center of the spacious living room. He had never seen what the top most floor looked like but these rooms were so different than all the others. These were more spacious and it seemed like Justin lived here because Niall could see the small photo frames in the tables and hung on the walls. 

"You are so beautiful." The tattooed man whispered, taking a stray hair of Niall's face in his own fingers and tugging them behind the blonde's ears. He watched with fondness as the Irishman bit his lips, blue eyes staring into his own brown ones. Justin carefully placed a hand around Niall's chest, slowly trailing a finger down and stopped it right when he felt his navel. He leaned over, trailing his lips on Niall's jaw before sucking on the skin there lightly, almost moaning at how soft and delicate Niall was under his touch. His fingers kept on making unique patterns on the blonde's stomach while his lips trailed down the blonde's jaw and over to his neck, sucking and licking on the flesh to mark the person  he considered his own.