Chapter 10. Mistresses

Sorry its been a while guys. I've found its hard to write both the Hux fic and Kylo fic at the same time. This week ill be concentrating on furthering this story.

"Two Resistance bases?!? Two?!" Snoke screamed across the great hall. His booming scream echoed throughout. You flinched slightly while Saw stood still to your right. You and Saw had come with Hux to deliver the news to Supreme Leader. You had never seen Snoke in person, and wished you never had. Since you'd been the one to find the second base it was only reasonable that you'd present it to the Great Leader. However you wished The General had just done it alone. "How has this happened?!" He slammed his fist down. "General?!" Hux stepped forward slightly. You knew he'd be yelled at. When the resistance had been pushed from D'qar it had been assumed that was the last of them. Somehow they were back and bigger than ever.

"Yes, Supreme Leader?" He asked with a stiff expression.

"I'm naming you responsible for this! Destroy those bases before they destroy us!" Hux nodded. "Its that damn scavenger girl, I sense it. Her training is done and now she's brought the resistance to their pinnacle. Even the old Skywalker is near." He stretched out his hands as if feeling Luke Skywalker's presence. The General spoke up.

"Kylo Ren will defeat her this time." He said with assurance. Snoke grimaced.

"He must strike soon, before she reaches full power." Snoke's attention was brought to the two of you. "You two, step forward." Your eyes widened and you looked at Saw in fear. She also mimicked your expression and you both took a tentative step toward Snoke.

"Yes, Supreme Leader?" You both gave a quick bow. The muscles where his eye brows should be tightened and his jaw flexed.

"Don't think I can't sense what you both are doing with my commanding officers." He said menacingly and your heart dropped.

He knows

"Yes, I do know, Officer (Y/N)." His anger radiated through the force and everyone could feel it, force sensitive or not. "General, if your fling with the young Miss Saw is distracting you, I can always terminate her!" The General quickly shook his head.

"Sir, that won't be necessary." He assured him. His voice was even but you could tell his eyes displayed fear. They darted out to connect with Saw's for a moment. "If I believed it to be affecting my work I would've ended it at the start." Snoke sat up.

"Watch yourself, General." You gulped.

"Yes sir." He mumbled and his head moved down. But he maintained an eye contact with Saw. As if trying to communicate that she would be okay.

"And you, Miss (Y/N)." Snoke turned to look at you.

Here it comes.

"I will not hesitate to terminate you the very second your relationship with Kylo Ren becomes a problem." You shifted your weight uncomfortably. "He has many trials ahead of him. I hope for your sake it won't distract him." Your hands were shaking as you attempted to answer.

"It will not, Supreme Leader." A deep voice from behind you spoke up. You turned your head in surprise to see Kylo Ren crossing the floor to stand next to you. "Please forgive me, I would've informed you about the situation if I had known you would worry about it being a distraction." Snoke slammed his fist again.

"Don't try and deceive me pupil! I see your mind! You feared my knowledge!" Kylo straightened up a bit. "Keep it in check, or I will." He threatened menacingly. You shook in fear as his image dissolved. When he was fully gone you felt Kylo's arms around you.

"I'm sorry." You heard him mutter and you relaxed in his arms.

"Its okay." He released the hug and you turned to see Hux and Saw standing very close to each other, their heads pressed together and their hands intertwined. You looked back at Kylo. "You showed up at the perfect moment, didn't you?" He nodded and grimaced a bit.

"I was informed about the second resistance base. Unfortunately I will be leaving at hour 14 with an army to take out the smaller base." You nodded.

"I've been given a position as flight director." You said with a small smile. "Ill be controlling a fleet of fighters to take out their shields." His eyebrows raised a bit.

"So everyone is playing a part in this." He mused.

"They don't stand a chance." You gave him a smile. He leaned down and kissed you on the cheek.

"I must go. I will come see you before I leave tomorrow," He said quickly and looked up to nod at Hux. You patted his shoulder and he strode off. You turned to look at Saw and she gave you a weak smile.

"So, (Y/N), guess we are now the Mistresses of the First Order." She gave a slight chuckle. Hux stood behind her protectively.

"You would be correct." You gave a nervous laugh. "Let's go prep for the first wave.

To specify, Saw and you aren't mistresses in the sense that Hux and Kylo have wives. But more as, Hux is married to his job and Kylo is married to the force.