Chapter 28. Dolphus 3

"You know I never understood why they call it Dolphus three, I mean, it's not the third. And there's not two more out there. There's only one Planet Dolphus, so why is it three?!" Ben grumbled as he circled the planet. You giggled to yourself as you continued organizing your small book shelf. "Don't laugh! It's ridiculous! There's only one Dolphus!" You couldn't help but laugh out loud at him.

"Ben." You said reaching for his shoulder in between chuckles. He frowned as you gave him a kiss on the cheek and wrapped your arms around him from behind.

"Don't Ben me." He said with a grumble.

"The First galactic explorers named planets in common tongue by what class of planet it is. Dolphus is one of the earliest planets ever discovered and thus it is still described with its ranking." You informed him with a smile. He rolled his eyes.

"Still ridiculous." You chuckled and sat down in the co pilots seat.

"Are you nervous about being on the planet? You're all irritable today."

"Yes." He admitted. You gave him a kiss on the forehead and stood up.

"We will be fine. Here I'll go make you something to eat. You'll feel better." You headed into the back.

"Thank you!" He called back after you.
------

Landing on Dolphus 3 occurred with ease. Ben landed the Nebula as if he'd landed her a thousand times before. You both dressed in your high coverage clothing and grabbed a few bags to hold things.

Dolphus 3 was originally established as a agriculture planet for its rich soil and fruit yielding trees. It's mass market attracted many beings an it was known lovingly as a "Grocery Store" planet. When you opened Nebula's hatch you were greeted with the rich oxygen and sweet smell. You breathed in deeply and stood still for a few seconds.

"We should go quickly." Ben said tugging on your arm lightly.

"Shh." You said holding him still. "This is the first non artificial oxygen I've had in weeks. Let me enjoy it." He gave you a small smile.

"Enjoy it while we walk." You headed with him to the large canopy stretching several miles wide. The white canvas contrasted with the dark green trees and deep blue water of the planet. The canopy shaded the vast crates upon crates of food that Dolphus 3 offered.

Various colors of food shown brightly stretched around you. You immediately began to buy some fruit to your right while Ben stood uncomfortably next to you. As you finished your purchase your nudged him with your elbow.

"No one knows who we are. It's okay. You don't have to be so tense." You laced your fingers with his and he began to relax and shop. He mostly went for non perishables and things that you logically needed on your journey. Whereas you grabbed anything that looked unique or good. You found yourself allowing the hood of your robe to slink down and felt the breeze against the back of your neck. Soon Ben's hood sunk down as well, but he made no effort to replace it.

After you had gathered enough food for a ten person crew. You walked with Ben, hand in hand, to the Nebula. The shopping trip had left both of you a bit euphoric, and after you put away all the food you relaxed on the couch in the common room.

"Its a really beautiful planet." You commented, straightening out your legs.

"Not as beautiful as you." You choked a laugh.

"That was really bad." You said giggling. He nodded and took a seat next to your head. You raised your head and sat it in his lap.

"But was I lying?" He said with a grin. You giggled and jumped up as a knocking sound rang through the ship. You looked at Ben with a panicked look. His eyes were wide and he quickly lurched over to the shelf on the other side of the room. He shuffled through some boxes until he found what he was looking for. You gasped as he pulled out his lightsaber and sheathed it in his belt. He held up a finger to his mouth and motioned for you to be quiet. He headed over to the main hatch. You grabbed your blaster and followed quickly behind him. He took a deep breath and looked at you before slamming his hand on the hatch opening. It slowly rolled open, leaving you and Ben in suspense.

A small old woman stood at the base. A sweet smile sat on her face and she held a basket of bread. You let out a relieved sigh and holstered your weapon.

"Hello sweeties! I saw you recently landed and thought I'd bring you a gift! Welcome to Dolphus 3!" She said cheerily. You sighed and stepped forward.

"Thanks but it's alright, we aren't going to be here long." Ben slinked to the side of the ship and watched.

"Why's that? It's a beautiful planet you know, especially for young couples like yourselves." She rattled on. "What did you say your names were?" You narrowed your eyes.

"I didnt." She gave a nervous laugh and you looked over at Kylo with worry.

Before you could react, a blaster beam shot into your arm. You cried out and fell to the floor, looking up to see a line of stormtroopers approaching.

"(Y/N)!" Ben screamed and closed the hatch. The old woman's appearance faded with her hologram and stormtroopers began running at the Nebula from all sides. Ben fell down next to you and cradled your arm.

"I'm fine! Get us out of here!" You screamed between gritted teeth. You could hear the metallic clangs as piles of stormtroopers hit the sides of the ship. Ben jumped up and ran to the front of the ship. You slowly pulled yourself up and towards the common room. Your blaster lay abandoned next to the hatch.

"(Y/N) Stay with me!" Ben yelled from the cockpit as he pressed the buttons furiously. You pulled yourself to a stand using the couch and shambled over to him, cradling your limp arm. You threw yourself into the passenger's seat. You grunted as your shoulder connected with the hard metal. "What are you doing?! Get in the back!" Ben commanded.

"Shutup you need someone to man the guns!" You screamed, grabbing the lever in front of you. Ben grabbed the gearshift and pulled with all his strength. The Nebula soared into the air and hit the sky. You could almost hear Ben's heart pounding through his cloak as stormtroopers fell off the side of the ship.

Then you jerked forward and slammed back into your seat as the ship made a complete stop. The Nebula was frozen in midair, angled towards its escape. Staring at the freedom only meters away.

"Ben... why aren't we moving?" Ben's eyes were wide and his stature shakey. "Ben!?" You grabbed his shoulder in one hand and the metal armrest with the other. The ship slowly began to turn, the sky swirling around until the Nebula was facing at the ground. You both held onto the arm rests tightly to keep yourself from falling down.

"Snoke." Ben whispered fearfully. The Great Sith lord stood in the center of a crowd of stormtroopers. His arm was outstretched toward the ship, holding it still with the force. As he closed his fist, the ship began to slowly lower itself towards the ground.

"Ben!" You shook his shoulder violently. "Ben you have to turn us around!" He blinked a few times before setting his hands on the control panel. His fingers went white from the pressure he was applying to the metal. Ben looked down through the window at the approaching sith. His face was turning a light shade of red and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead. "Ben!" You screamed as the ground was almost upon you now.

SNAP

Like a rubber band, the ship flipped over so that it was facing the sky again. With no hesistation you grabbed the lever and pulled it down, making the ship lurched forward at light speed.

Ben shook with fear until you got the Nebula a safe distance from Dolphus 3.