Chapter 33. Final Battle

"I knew you were going to be his downfall." Snoke said with a sneer. He held you tightly in the air in between himself and Ben. "From the second he met you, I felt him slip from my grasp. Such a shame that the prescense of a simple whore took him away from me." You opened your mouth to protest but no sound came out.

"Shes no whore." Ben growled. His eyes were flaming with anger as he stepped closer to his former teacher. Snoke chuckled menacingly.

"Such a disappointment. You had such potential." His voice sounded actually saddened for a second. "What a waste." His other hand flew up and Ben's eyes widened and he reached up to grasp his throat. He made choking noises and his face began to turn blue.

"No!" You managed to choke out. Ben closed his eyes and dropped to his knees, still clutching his throat. His eyes opened with a snap as he pushed Snoke's influence with him. For a second, Snoke's hold on you wavered as well. He flinched as he felt Ben push him back. Ben cleared his throat and pushed himself to a stand.

"No powers." He choked out. Snokes eyes cocked in surprise. "We will duel the old fashioned way,  lightsabers and nothing else. Unless you've lost your touch." He added with a Kylo-worthy smirk. Snoke growled and immediately you dropped harshly onto the ground. You stood up and brushed yourself off. When you lifted your head, Ben ignited his lightsaber. The bright red glow radiated off of it and the heat was just like you remembered. Snoke sneered and pulled out his own, a single blade purple saber.

With speed you didnt know he had, Ben sprinted towards his old master. Their blades crossed with a loud searing noise. You gasped as Snoke pushed Ben back with an evil grin.

"I know every one of your moves, Kylo" He swung his saber overhead and was blocked by Ben's cross guard.

"My name is Ben!" He screamed as he swung rapidly towards Snoke, each attempt being blocked. Your heart pounded as he was yet again pushed back.

"I should have known you were this weak." Snoke began. "Maybe I should have sought out the scavenger girl when she was a child." He swung towards Ben's face and was quickly blocked.

"You should have left me alone." Ben growled between gritted teeth. He pushed his old master away, then brought forth his saber for another blow. Their strengths were equal and the match was back and forth as both of the Sith's tried to tire the other out. Their swinging was close contact and each time the lightsabers got closer to their skin.

"What are you fighting for Ren? The life of your whore?" Snoke said with a sneer. "Dont worry, I wont kill her. I want to see what that one arm can do." His coal black eyes glinted in the sun. You winced at Ben's roar as he charged Snoke with anger. When their sabers clashed, it seemed certain Snoke would over power him.

But Ben put all of his weight towards his opponent. His cross guard seared into Snoke's chest and he screeched in pain. He fell to the ground for a second before jumping to his feet and swinging wildly at his old apprentice. Ben clashed his saber with his rival and they both held their place for a few seconds. Then, Ben leaned forward and slammed his knee into the side of his rival. The distraction gave him the window to slam his saber down, the crossguard searing Snoke's hand causing him to drop his weapon.

Snoke fell to the ground, holding his hand in pain. Ben stood over him, chest heaving. Snoke looked up at him, a bitter expression on his face.

"Well? Go on. Do it." He jeered. Ben deactivated his saber and put it back onto his belt. His brown eyes staring at Snoke.

"No. Ive killed too many because of you. I wont add to that number."

He strolled over to where you were shakily standing and put and hand around your waist. The both of you walked back to the fallen Sith Lord and looked at him with disdain. “You dont deserve death.” Ben said with a sneer. Snoke’s eyes widened as Ben lifted up a hand.

You felt the air around you stir and it felt like something was physcially ripping. Snoke clutched his side and screamed a terrible noise loud enough that Corellia could hear it. You almost lifted your hand up to stop Ben, but didnt move. Snoke's skin seemed to lose whatever color it had left, and a light left his eyes. Ben's hand twitched and he closed his eyes in concentration. Snoke cried out and you felt static in the air around you. Ben twisted his hand slightly, and a tension was released. Finally, he dropped his hand.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!” Snoke screeched, weakly pointing at your lover. Ben crossed his arms, hiding their weakness from him.

“Ive made sure youll never ruin anyone’s life again.” He said trimuphantly. You noticed his hands were shaking and his skin paled. Whatever he had done took a lot out of him.

“Impossible.” Snoke coughed out. Ben shook his head.

“Ive cut away any relationship you have with the force. You can no longer call upon her, use her, or have any connection. Enjoy life as a useless-” He glanced at you and smiled. “-wrinkled ballsack” Snoke screeched and tried in vain to crawl towards the both of you. Ben held up a hand to stop him.

He took your hand in his and turned swiftly away. You walked the short distance to the Nebula and Ben stopped. He turned to face you.

His chocalate brown eyes looked at you with the purest love in the galaxy. He carassed you sides and pulled you in for a deep kiss. His hands wrapped around your waist and he lifted you into the air and twirled you around. When he dropped you down, you kissed his nose softly.

“(Y/N) I love you.” He said in his deep baritone voice. His dark curly locks blew with the wind slightly and you reached up to grab a tendril.

“I love you too Ben.” You said with a grin. He smiled back at you, the Ben smile, not Kylo’s. Quickly, but to you it felt like an eternity, he lowered himself down to a kneel. You watched his pale skin turn a light rose shade as he held your hand in his.

“Will you make me the happiest man in the galaxy and spend whatever time we have left with me?” He asked quickly, as if he was afraid youd say no. You cupped the side of his face in your hand and leaned down to kiss him.

“If youll have me.” You responded with a grin. He kissed you hard in excitement. When you broke apart he grinned.

“You’ve already loved me at my worst. Now love me at my best.”

THE END