Chapter Three - Tickets

As I reached home, I opened the door to the house to find Aunt Gizelle and Patrick standing together with big cheesy smiles on their faces. They looked like they were hiding something behind their backs.

"Okay guys, you're freaking me out, what's going on?" I walked in slowly and put my bag down on the chair placed further in from the entrance.

"Well, we were thinking about your birthday and...we were wondering if you would like an early birthday present?" Patrick asked, taking out what seemed like a plain piece of paper from behind his back.

I walked up to him and took the paper to see what they were talking about. I started reading it and soon found out what it was. It was a reciept for a credit card purchase. As I continued reading I realized they had already bought me the tickets to One Directions' concert.

"What?" I gasped. "Guys you didn't have to do that!"

"Oh be quiet, it's just a little early birthday present from us,", Aunt Gizelle said and gave me a hug.

"Hey but why does it say times two? I think you accidentally bought two tickets." I said confused.

"Oh that's no mistake kiddo. One is for you and the other one is for who ever you want to take with you."

"You guys are just the best!" I shouted and went to hug Patrick.

"Now quickly go get changed, I'll set the table for dinner."

"Okay be right back." I said and went to my room to get changed. The smile on my face didnt seem to leave the whole day. My stomach was still turning in excitement and made me feel a little nauseous.

At the dinner table I mentioned how they were going to be arriving on my birthday and I asked if it was still ok to go and meet them.

"Yeah, that's all fine!" Aunt Gizelle said.

"Hey that's even better I can take you to the airport, I'll be working that day." Patrick told me. Patrick was a part time taxi driver so whenever I needed a ride anywhere he'd be there for me.

"No way you'd do that for me?"

"Anything for your birthday."

These were the exact things which made me love Aunt Gizelle and Patrick. They were like Guardian Angels. They always had me supported when ever I needed it. Never would they ever let me feel down.

"Oh by the way, Eda isn't coming with me, she's not allowed, so I asked Joseph to come instead."

"I'm surprised he agreed." Patrick said and started laughing. I eyed him playfuly and chuckled myself. Thank goodness for a friend like Joseph.

After dinner, I decided to sit down and do some homework. Not to brag but I would say that I was actually a bright student. I did all my work on time, understood things properly, got high marks and was also very quiet in class.

I liked to be quiet and alone most of the time. I knew some people found it weird but it was just the way I was. It gave me time to escape from all the problems in the world and keep to myself. Not worrying about being judged by the people of the society.

I finished my homework fairly quickly since it was only a worksheet for maths. I decided to hop onto the laptop for some social time. As usual I opened google chrome and opened four separate tabs for each of the sites; Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and my Gmail.

I started updating my blogs on Tumblr. I was just scrolling through my dashboard and reading how everyone found out about the boys coming to Australia. The boys might have not known it but they'd probably had more fans in Australia than they had in England.

I clicked onto my Facebook tab. Wasn't really surprised with the 3 notifications and five inboxes. I didn't bother checking the notifications because I knew they would just some random people commenting on a photo I was tagged in. I clicked in the inbox icon and they were from Nazurah, Eda, Joseph and another few people from my school.

Nazurah: omg this family dinner is so boring save mee! -_-

Typical Nazurah I say, but I replied:

Babe no can do! :p look on the bright side you've got all the food ;)

Eda: Rimmaal I bought my tickets! Yeaah buddy :D

Me: Omg congrats! Yaay! didn't buy mine :/ .......... Aunt Gizelle and Patrick bought them for me! They are so sweet :p although they bought two so since you bought yours I'll ask Nazurah to come :) wooot I feel the excitement building yano.

After I inboxed Eda I went back to Nazurah to ask her to come.

Me: Oh and I got the tickets to Acer Arena for one direction! Aunt Gizelle and Patrick bought me and I have an extra one so guess who's coming along with me ;) x

Joseph: you owe me big time for coming with you to the airport :p oh and hope you enjoyed your surprise from Gizelle and Patrick ;) hehe

I was confused, how did he know about it?

Me: haha you love me :p but how did you know about it??

After I sent him that I wasn't bothered doing any more stuff so I just closed the laptop, got my phone and texted Joseph asking how he knew about the tickets?

I got a text back 4 minutes later saying :

They texted me while we were at school asking if you would like it or not :)

I answered: oohh :p lol cute right? Haha

He said: haha yeah :p

After that I went to get a glass of water and tell Aunt Gizelle and Patrick that I was going  to sleep. They were watching TV together.

"Turning in already?" Patrick asked  surprised.

"Yeah, don't think I can handle anymore surprises for now." I said jokingly.

"Ah, fair enough. You need the sleep anyways." he said.

"Don't think I'll fall asleep as quickly though, too much excitement, but goodnight."

"Night." said Patrick.

"Sweet Dreams Love." Aunt Gizelle added.

I went back into my room and let myself fall on the bed. Every night I would do the same thing. Before falling asleep I would write in my journal on my phone just letting all my thoughts flow leading from one thing to another.

Then I would put my phone down pull my blanket over and start making up all these great stories in my head where I was the main character and Zayn would be hopelessly in love with me. Then in the end I would end up pretty depressed knowing that nothing will ever happen and point out every single flaw in me and cry myself to sleep. But for tonight I wasn't going to do that. I was going to stick to reality and be happy because my dreams were about to come true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aunt Gizelle ------>