Chapter Twenty Two- Letting The Public Know

ZAYN's P.O.V

Two days passed and it was our first interview day. I didn't get to see Rim again after our date and I was getting really restless. I would call her as soon as I get the time and keep texting her if we were not talking. Lots of people had already gotten our photos of our date and were asking questions about who Rim was and was I still single or not. I decided to confirm the rumors yesterday on twitter. I tweeted; 'Guys,, sorry but I'm not single anymore :p Xx'.

I didn't even think before I could tweet that because it was with my full heart. I didn't tell them who I was in a relationship so they started tweeting me about who it was and took guesses. I didn't reply to any of them since I thought I would keep it a mystery for a while.

We were all getting ready for the radio interview -I had to wake up early!- I decided to wear a blue button up shirt with black skinny jeans and did my hair as I usually would. I knew Rim would still be asleep right now since she didn't get up until 7 or 7:30, so I decided not to text her until she would actually be up. All of us were ready around 5:30 and went to the radio station in our booked van.

As we reached there, no shock, lots of girls were gathered outside the studio. We were always really happy to see them because we knew how early they got up just to come and dedicate their time for us.

"Look at that crowd." Liam said looking out the window.

"Yeah Buddy." Niall said looking happy. I looked out the window still half asleep to see a massive crowd all screaming since they saw us in the van. I smiled and started waving as well as the other boys. As soon as the van doors opened the screams got even louder. I looked around the crowd and saw some of the posters as I got out.

"Boys come on, you could come back to see them after the interview." Paul said getting out of the van. We waved a little more smiling then walked inside behind Paul. We shot a few more waves, smiles and greetings to the people who were sitting in the outside room- probably working there.

"Hey guys, so glad to have you here, just take a seat here on this lounge and you'll be sent in when Kyle and Jackie are ready for you." a guy -which probably was the person managing things around there- came up to us and told us.

"Thankyou." we all said one by one and took a seat on the lounge as told. We saw Kyle and Jackie on air inside and waved to them as they saw us waiting outside. I turned around and pulled out my phone. I had got a message from Rim. 'You're on air soon! They mentioned you :D good luck.'

'What are you doing up so early? Oh btw I'm gonna let them know about me and you on the radio,, is that okay? and thankyoouu :) x' I replied.

I was sure about what I was going to do because I thought about it at night. Of course they were going to pop the question about who's single and who's not. Everyone does. Though I still wanted to make sure with Rim since she was still a little hate conscious.

I felt so happy talking to her because she somehow made me feel different. I got a reply soon after; 'You're going to be on the radio and you expect me to miss out and sleep? :p and umm yeah okay :) half of the world already knows so okay :D x' I kept smiling while I read her message like always. I even thought that If was ever at the top of my anger or sad, I would smile if I got a text from her.

'Aww how sweet :p half of the world? They don't know who you exactly are though, all the know is that im in a realtionship :) x' I replied.

"Zayn, you on twitter?" Liam asked me sitting in between me and Niall.

"Nah, I'm talking to Rim." I said giving him a half smile.