Chapter seventeen - Close To Perfection

ZAYN's P.O.V

When we reached her house, I carefully carried her to the door.

"Here I'll ring the bell." Eda said squeezing past me. Gizelle opened the door and was shocked and got really worried to what happened to Rim.

"What happened to my baby?" she yelled.

"She fainted at the beach." I said taking Rim in and finding the way to her bedroom.

"Actually she fainted because Zayn asked her out, hello I'm Niall." Niall said introducing himself to Gizelle while all of them followed close behind me to Rim's bedroom.

"Hello, I've heard a lot about you, is she ok though?" Gizelle asked looking really worried. I put Rim down on her bed gently. There was a strand of hair falling across her cheek so I took it and tucked it behind her ear.

"She'll be okay, I know it." I said to Gizelle still staring at Rim's face. Gizelle walked up and took Rim's hand from my hand and gave it a rub.

"She's freezing." Gizelle said and got her blanket and put it over her from the side.

"Hey, I really got to get home, mum just texted." Eda said stepping in from behind.

"I'll take you home." Niall said to her."Zayn how about I pick you up on the way back so you could have a bit of time here."

"Yeah, that's alright." I said and let them go.

When I got the chance I held Rim's hand again. I loved the feeling of it, soft, with an extra something i couldn't tell what. Finally I had let out my feelings and didn't have to hesitate to do so anymore.

"So you made the move aye?" Gizelle asked me leaning against Rim's cupboard.

"Yeah, finally did it, didn't expect the fainting." I laughed a little.

"I'm glad you asked her out, she's probably going to be really really happy." she said smiling and I could see in her eyes how much she means to her.

I slowly took Rim's hand, put it slowly beside her and went after Gizelle, closing Rim's light and door behind me. Before I reached Gizelle I felt my phone ring in my pocket.

"Hello." I picked up and said. It was Paul.

"Where are you? It's getting kind of late." he asked me.

"Umm.....we're just about to leave, yeah, we're on on way back." I lied to him because I didn't really want to get me started on all these questions.

"Was everything ok at Dinner? Any mobs? Paparazzi?" Paul asked as he always would after every time we go somewhere alone.

"Not many people actually recognized us actually, they would stare but nothing else, so that was alright then." I said just noticing about how no fans actually came up for autographs or photos while we were there. Then i started thinking about how someone could've caught me on camera carrying Rim while she was fainted. All of these rumors and controversies would have started. I can't believe I actually forgot about all those things at the time. I was hoping nobody did catch it.

"Well that's good, see you in a bit." Paul said and hanged up. I put the phone back in my pocket and then tuned back around to face Gizelle.

"Manager?" she asked me.

"Yeah." I replied smiling.

"Why'd you lie that you're on your way?"

"Because then if I didn't he would've been questioning the whole night long about every single detail and then probably conclude with a little lecture. Anyways, where were we?" I asked Gizelle trying to get back on topic but then there was another distraction by the bell of the door ringing again.