Chapter Fifteen- More Meetings

RIM's P.O.V

Eda had gone completely pale. She looked like she had weak knees all of a sudden too. Then she started to faint. Thank god I was close to her that I caught her before she could hit the ground.

"A little help please Zayn?" I turned back at Zayn still holding onto Eda. I should've known it was coming, that Eda was definitely going to faint. She always said that she would and she actually did.

Zayn walked over and helped me get Eda onto my bed. He carried her and then placed her down slowly. Eda was very skinny, so she was very light for Zayn to carry.

"Hey, stay here, I'll go and get some water for her okay?" I said to Zayn getting a little worried.

"Yeah, okay go on then." Zayn said sitting next to her on the bed.

I quickly ran out to the kitchen and went to get water. I came back and splashed some on her face. She seemed to be moving a little but it took her around 10 minutes to actually come back to life.

"Rim?" she asked absent-mindedly while she was getting up.

"I'm right here Eddy." I said back to her.

"I just had a crazy dream about Zayn again." she started to sit up and say. Then she stopped because she saw Zayn sitting on the other side of her towards the window. "What?! It wasn't a dream? He's actually here?" she said moving towards my side of the bed like Zayn was some serial killer. I saw tears building up in her eyes.

"Don't tell me you're going to cry. Please don't cry." Zayn said looking into Eda's eyes.

Even though Eda was about to cry I had a huge smile in my face because Eda's tears were tears of joy. I knew exactly what she was thinking when he talked to her; 'Oh my god he's talking to me! His accent is so beautiful and he's telling me to stop crying. Stop crying? How do I do that now?'

"Eda your mascara is going to spread." I said patting her shoulder.

"Sorry, I need a tissue" she said and got up to get one from my dressing table.

Zayn got up as well then and walked around my bed so he was facing Eda a few meters away from her. "You okay beb?" he asked looking at her fixing her mascara with the tissue.

"Yeah, I think so, I still can't believe it." Eda said turning around to face him and I could tell she was still in shock.

"Come here," Zayn said walking towards her to give her a hug. I saw the look on her face like she was out of breath. He hugged her and continued, "Don't cry. Both of you, life is beautiful enjoy it and be happy."

"Sorry, but it just happens." Eda said dabbing the tissue under her eye.

"Okay, fair enough....but listen, don't cry in front of the others. It makes us sad seeing you cry."

"Wait what do you mean the others?" Eda asked looking at me and Zayn.

"Well, I know I should've told you earlier but Zayn wants us to come along with him and Niall to have lunch with them at Nandos. So i said yes."

"Really? Oh my god Rim. You're kidding; I bet this is just a Zayn look alike or a prank you're pulling on me."

"You think I'm a Zayn look alike?" Zayn asked and then started laughing.

"Seriously Rim? Is this really happening?" Eda said raising her voice.

"Do you want a slap?" I said getting serious.

"No thanks I'm alright," she said staring back at Zayn. "How did you even get here in the first place?" Eda asked Zayn.

"Umm- well." Zayn started off.