Chapter Twenty Seven - The formal

ZAYN's P.O.V

As the days passed I had kept avoiding Paul, we would talk a few times but it was dry. After what he had told me I couldn't stand but face him again for another conversation to do with that topic. If I knew he was going to try and bring up the subject again I would make an excuse to leave the room.

Instead, I had talked to Rimmal almost every second I the day and if not talking on the phone we'd stick to texting. We had also went on Skype and talked since I said I really wanted to see her. I felt so close to her and could tell her everything I had on my mind but decided it was best not to mention what Paul had said.

Tonight was her school formal so me and Niall were getting ready to go, I was going for Rimmal and Niall had Eda as his date. 

"How do I look?" I asked Niall looking at myself in the mirror in my all formal black suit, with a plain white t-shirt. I started making gestures of very formal high-class people and started laughing then going crazy. 

"Gentleman-ish." Niall replied laughing finishing up on his hair. I took out my phone and decided to take a few snapshots before leaving. 

"You don't look that bad too bebs." I said staring at his suit which was exactly the same as mine, except a little lighter in color. Niall made a girlish like pose and I took a photo chuckling. I had already done my hair and was full ready to go spend some time with my girlfriend. 

"Let's go?" Niall asked walking out the room and wiggling his back side. 

"Yeah. Let's go." I said, in my accent and followed behind him. We went down to our car and got the driver ready to take us. I really wished I could've driven but Louis and Harry were the only ones who could actually drive. We drove to Eda's house to pick her up first since she was Niall's date. As we reached her house Niall stepped out and went to her door to receive her. 

"Which number is it?" Niall asked running back towards the car. 

"I don't know! You should've asked her!" I shouted playfully. 

"Looking for me guys?" I heard a voice from behind Niall. I waited for them and as I was waiting I texted Rimmal saying; 'We're coming to pick you up.' 

Almost instantly she replied; 'Can't wait to see you!'

I foolishly smiled at her text and looked up the driveway from the car window. My attention was suddenly caught by Niall and Eda standing next to the car, hand in hand. What really caught my attention was the way Eda looked. Her dress which looked like a mixture of a dark and light coral colour, short and clingy but also with drapes from either side. The middle of her dress had a sparkly design, sloping a little more than half way down on the right side, with diamonds. I watched as Niall opened the door for her and she slipped into the car revealing her silver open ended, peep toe high heeled shoes. 

"Hello, sugar pea." she grinned slightly putting her perfectly straightened hair behind her shoulder. 

"Hello." I said not being able to let out any other words. "You look wonderful." I shrugged as I knew I should say something. 

"Oh stop it." she played around slapping my shoulder. 

"Oh my god, but look at you two!" she said eyeing us. "Stunning as always." 

We talked and laughed at a couple of jokes as we rode there. I got to find out more about Eda and her life. In a way I found her exactly like Rimmal but with a slight more craziness. I also found her to be very cheerful and looked very beautiful when she smiled. 

"Hey both of you. Come closer." Eda said pulling out her phone in front of her. Me and Niall both stared at each other for a second. "I'm taking a photo guys." she cleared up and then we both shuffled in next to her. We took a few funny pictures as well.