Chapter Twenty Four- A Day Together

RIM's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to the birds chirping lightly. My life really felt like a fairytale. I turned around to face Zayn who still deep in his sleep. God he looked like an angel. I stroked the side of his cheekbones steadily trying not to wake him up. I never thought I would be lucky enough to have the most hottest, nicest, sexiest and the best boyfriend anyone could have in this world.

"I love you so much." I whispered to his face knowing he wouldn't hear it. I turned around and started to answer the messages on my phone.

Nazurah: 'Omg babe! U will never guess what happened! I love Liam so much we got along so well he gave me his skype! xo'

I answered: 'Good on you babe! Don't forget to let me in on it later! xx'

Joseph: 'I really need to talk to you! Can I come over later on today?'

I answered: 'Sure you can, what's wrong though? :o'

Those were the only two messages i had and Joseph's one made me very worried about what was wrong. I turned around to face Zayn again as I gave him a little kiss before slowly trying to get out of bed. As soon as I managed to stand up Zayn grabbed my hand and pulled me back down as I hit against his chest facing him. I lift my head up to look at Zayn's face which had a cheeky smile which soon turned into a chuckle.

"Zayn." I said taking a breath because he startled me a little.

"Morning Beautiful." He said in his sleepy voice.

"Did I wake you?" I asked him sighing at how beautiful he actually was.

"Wake me? I'm still asleep." he said closing his eyes and pulling me on top of him and hugging me tight against his chest. I laughed and hugged him back. "Kiss me again?" He asked me opening his eyes a little.

"You felt that." I said raising my eyebrows and blushing a little.

"Um, no, that's why I want another one." he said doing his half smile and I knew he was just being cheeky. I gave in and kissed him as he continued making it a little passionate. He turned me around so that now I was under him.

"Zayn, wait." I said as he was about to kiss me again.

"Yeah." he said brushing his thumb against my cheek.

"Can you stay for the day?" I asked him, hopeful for him to stay. I wanted to get to spend more time with him because when he was there with me I felt like something I've never felt before.

"I'll have a talk with Paul and see what we are doing today. If it's nothing that important of course I'll stay." he said making a smile spread across my face.

"I hope you can stay." I said sighing and taking in everything that was happening to me right then. "Hey, how about you talk to Paul now and I have a little chat with Joseph. He wanted to talk to me about something." I said after remembering about Joe.

"Ok, one last kiss?" he said as I got lost into his eyes. I gave in again and kissed him slightly around the corner of his lips first to tease him until he pulled me to the middle. "You're even more beautiful in the morning." he said after pulling away and brushing my hair back behind my ear. I sat up as he laid back down then I sat on his tummy. I smiled because he actually made me feel beautiful even though I wasn't anything near that.

"I'm not heavy am I?" I said raising my eyebrows after realizing I was on top of him.

"Heavy? Babe you need to eat more!" he said tickling me. I was always conscious of my weight.