Chapter Twenty Three- The Concert

RIM's P.O.V

The day was finally here. Two days of long talks and texts on the phone with Zayn and I was finally going to get to see him again today. The whole day I was pacing back and forth around the house with excitement and nerves. The time was going by so slow!

I called up Nazurah and Eda a few times to finalize the plans for meeting up and going to the concert together. Nazurah asked Joseph to drive us there so that was finalized that we would meet at Nazurah's house.

To pass my time I went to take a long hot shower. After finishing I came and sat on my bed thinking about what to wear. I knew it was going to get cold at night because it was already quite a chilly day today. I decided to settle down on light blue ripped jeans with a black baggy top longer on one side with a golden hang over belt. I decided to leave my hair wavy because it looked nice with the outfit. I didn't know what shoes to wear but I was definitely not going to wear heals. I settled down on my black flats because I wasn't bothered for anything. I just wanted to see Zayn so badly. I put on a little bit of mascara and lip gloss and decided to go to Nazurah's house a little early. Gosh I was so restless.

"Aunt Gizelle!" I yelled as I got my camera, tickets, lipgloss and phone in my small sling bag.

"Yeah sugar?" She said walking past my bedroom and all the way to the kitchen as I followed her.

"I'm going to go to Nazurah's house now." I said walking back to open the front door to go.

"Oh um someone's here to see-" Aunt Gizelle was saying as I yanked the door open to find Ken leaning against the pillar. "You." she ended as she saw I already opened the door.

"Oh, um, Ken," I paused not knowing what to do. "What a wonderful surprise." I finally let out the words.

"Really? You're surprised to see me?" he asked stepping forward.

"Well yeah," I said and paused again. "Um hey, I would invite you in but as you can see I'm heading out right now so.." I continued trying to tell him that this wasn't a really good time for him to come over.

"Well I can definitely see that." he said looking me up and down then running his hand through his hair. "Y-you look cute." he said taking his hand out and doing a little shrug.

I could feel that I was blushing and found him so cute right then when I noticed what he was wearing; a red hoody with black jeans and sneakers. I noticed I was staring so I snapped out of it and cleared my throat.

"Yeah that's fine, um where are you headed?" he asked pacing a little around my pavement.

"To Nazurah's house," I said but then remembering I was going to see Zayn I smiled an added "Then off to see Zayn." I said feeling my face light up into an even bigger smile.

"Oh nice," he said then paused. "You're walking right? how about I walk with you? Cause it's like getting kinda late and dark." he asked and left me with no choice, I really didn't know what to say.

"Ken, I'm not a kid anymore you know." I said shrugging giving him an idea that I can go by myself.

"I know but you'll love the company." he said giving me an irresistible smile.

"Fine, okay." I said taking a huge sigh. "Bye Aunt Gizelle!" I yelled as I exited the house.

Ken kept me entertained and did nothing in the name of a relationship between us. Though as we were nearing Nazurah's house he grabbed my hand and made me stop. I was scared and really nervous about what he was doing. I bit my bottom lip so hard I think I made it bleed. I don't know why I felt so scared of him.