Chapter Ten- The perfect Birthday

ZAYN's P.O.V

"What are you doing man?" Liam came and sat down beside me. His voice had startled me, I was so lost in reading Rim's diary that I didn't realize that Liam was still there.

"Dude, this girl is really insecure about herself, and she loves us more than we think. The funny thing is I would've never guessed that, she was just so.....quiet." I said to Liam.

"Wow but wait how do you know that?" Liam said eyeing me.

"Listen don't tell her, and I know I'm not supposed to be doing this but I came across her diary, and kinda read it."

"You what? Oh my god, is it like personal stuff?" Liam said getting more interested.

"Well yeah, basically, she's been through so much, lost her parents in a car accident."

"Awe poor thing!"

"Listen before we got into the cab I saw her crying and was curious why, now I know why, here read this." I showed Liam what she had written last.

"But, she's pretty! And it's her birthday today isn't it?"

"Yeah it is, we decided that when they come we're going to ask them to take us to a nice place to have fun and that way she can join us and enjoy her birthday."

"Yeah that's a good idea, well then we better get ready! Oh and I'll go let Paul know." Liam said going back to his own room and also telling the other boys to get changed as well. I opened up my luggage and took out the first shirt that was on top underneath my boxers. It was a red and black checkered shirt and I just wore it over the shirt I was already wearing and left the buttons undone. Next I looked for my perfume and then sprayed a bit on and finally took out my hair products and went to do my hair.

RIM'S P.O.V

When we reached back to the hotel I told Joseph to text my phone to let Zayn know that we were here.

A few minutes later Joseph got a text back asking if Patrick was still available to take them to another place.

"Patrick, do you think you could give those boys another ride or are you busy?" Joseph asked Patrick.

"I'm free all the way till tomorrow morning. Tell them to come down we'll be waiting." Patrick said back.

A sense of excitement built inside me. I totally forgot about my phone and couldn't stop thinking about how Zayn might be sitting next to me again in the cab.

Joseph got another text a while later, he didn't tell me what it said so it might've been from someone else. The thing that got me wondering was what it said and who it was from was from because he had showed it to Patrick and they had a little eye talk with each other.

"Who was that?"

"Oh, um, still Zayn." he said talking like he was trying to hide something.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Nothing, just telling us where they wanted to go."

"Where are they going?" I said moving closer to his seat.

"To this club nearby I think." Joseph said turning back around.

I don't know what was there to hide about them going to a club. I knew there was something else but that really didn't matter since I was waiting for was for Zayn to come back and sit next to me.

We waited around 15 minutes for them to come down. When they finally came they were all changed into different clothes. I couldn't stop staring at them. They all looked so hot but I had to look away. I wouldn't want them to notice I was staring.